Sidekick Incentives

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
For any of you on the fence about the new Kubota Sidekick, I just noticed this on the Kubota USA site.

KUBOTA RTV-XG850 SERIES - NEW PURCHASE SPECIAL OFFERS—

0% A.P.R. for up to 48 Months on your new RTV-XG850 Series RTV!
(offer ends 12/31/2018)

•0% A.P.R. for 48 Months with 0% Down

OR

•1.99% A.P.R. for 60 Months with 0% Down

OR

•$750 Instant Rebate for Cash or Standard Rate Financing

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Any idea what the price is on the sidekicks? Wondering where it fits in the RTV lineup price wise.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Alaskanassasin
So close to the price of the RTV900. I'll trust the Kubota engineers know what they are doing. They've done pretty dang good without my input so far.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That is flat tempting to be sure. The 05 is still just fine; but the something new bug is biting me a bit...….What would the monthly payments be with $0 down???? Do that for a few months til I can work it in the budget to totally pay off quickly.....???

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
If my calculations are correct:

$12090 sale price
Zero down
No tax (farm use)
1.99% for 60 months
I come up with $212 per month

Obviously shortening the term saves interest but increases payment and of course down payment would help.

I did not run the figures on going interest rate with $750 rebate.

When we got ours, I showed up with cash but since it was zero interest, we decided to use their money for 60mo. I hate payments but could not argue with freeing up cash for seed, new barn and supplies.

Thay same darn bug bites me hard about this same time every year.

Hope it helps.

ItBmine

18 thousand where I am in Canada.

Attachments

• 007 (Large).jpg
    007 (Large).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 008 (Large).jpg
    008 (Large).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 43

ItBmine

I'm a Kubota guy, but for the same price you can get a Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EFI that comes with power steering, windshield, roof, doors, LED head and tail lights, turn signals, rear view mirrors and winch all included.
Just saying. LOL.

Maine

I'm a Kubota guy, but for the same price you can get a Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EFI that comes with power steering, windshield, roof, doors, LED head and tail lights, turn signals, rear view mirrors and winch all included.
Just saying. LOL.
Put a Kubota RTV X series and a Cub Cadet Challenger and you might notice some differences besides standard features. The local Kubota dealer also sells Cub Cadets. After a quick look at the Cub Cadet Challengers we bought a Kubota RTV X-1120.

ItBmine

Oh ya? I never looked at a Cub Cadet in person. I just knew they had an impressive list of standard features.

After buying my last Polaris I have made a vow now anyway.....to never buy anything that isn't Kubota orange. (other than my antique Allis Chalmers orange tractor.)

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
I would consider where the engine is made and by whom. If you can't pronounce it, you may have trouble getting parts for it later on. I think the Kubota 850 is a Subaru engine which I wouldn't have qualms about buying.

But there is no doubt the Cub has more accessories for less money. Guess each person would have to decide for themselves.

I am going to check for a Cub Cadet forum and see if I can learn something about owner experience and reliability.