I'm new

Walding1989

We'll I bought a kubota rtv-x 900 so I thought I should join. I'm sure there is a lot of great info on this site that will come in very useful.

Ben.image.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Walding, Welcome to Net Tractor Talk and our RTV Family. RTV's appear to be taking over the world. :yum: Looks like you do have a buddy for your RTV, that red thing sitting beside it. That's a good thing.
Did those lights up top, on your roof come with the RTV or are those add ons? I've never seen them like that but I have not looked at the new RTV's.

Walding1989

Hi Walding, Welcome to Net Tractor Talk and our RTV Family. RTV's appear to be taking over the world. :yum: Looks like you do have a buddy for your RTV, that red thing sitting beside it. That's a good thing.
Did those lights up top, on your roof come with the RTV or are those add ons? I've never seen them like that but I have not looked at the new RTV's.

I had my kubota dealer add them. They were a nice upgrade very bright. The two outside lights act as floods and the center lights are spots. It's gunna make a great deer/corn haulin rig. I am excited to put it to use.