Hydraulics question

beetlebaily

Hi,
I recently purchased a Kubota B7800 with 80 hrs. The backhoe and front loader were on it and working fine. I took off the backhoe which operates from the tractor main hydraulic line, hooked up the 3 pt hitch and put a mower on. Now the loader works slow and the arms of the hitch are down and wont raise a bit. Any ideas what might be wrong?

sal64

did u reconect the power beyond hydrolics?was the tractor running when u disconected the power beyond?

JVT

I am thinking one of your hydraulic lines has to be connected back to the tractor to keep the flow.

sal64

u mite want to post your question at this forum tractorbynet.com lots of good hydrolic people there.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Someone had a similar problem with their snow plow on here a few weeks ago. It seems that the hydraulics had to be routed back and worked thru a "loop" back to the equipment with the power beyond feature. Maybe someone could remember that post and how it is listed. Bordercollie

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
When you disconnect the backhoe, you must connect the "loopback" hose from one of the power beyond connections to the other. The hydraulic pump will be deadheaded if these ports are not connected, and the hydraulics will not work. This hose forms an integral part of the entire open center hydraulic system.

beetlebaily

Thanks for the suggestions. We looked under the tractor and found a piece of branch that was pinching the hose against the frame. Removed it and problem solved. Wierd how stuff happens