New Kubota BX Series coming in October!

New BX Kubota's Coming Soon !
BX1860, BX2360, and BX25 models, joining the BX2660 to complete the new 60 Series BX tractor lineup.
KEY FEATURES:​
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]
The new BX1860, BX2360, and BX25 models come with all of the standard features of their respective 50-series models, but feature several major enhancements:
•​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
NEW MODERN STYING: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]All new 60 Series BX tractors will share a new, sculpted, modern front grille and headlight look.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]IMPROVED LOADER PERFORMANCE AT IDLE[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]: All new 60 Series BX models feature improved front loader performance at idle.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]IMPROVED HST PERFORMANCE IN REVERSE: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]HST design features smoother shifting into reverse.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]DURABLE METAL HOOD & FENDERS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]All new 60 series BX models feature durable, metal hoods, fenders and platforms.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]IMPROVED RIGIDITY IN THE LOWER PANEL: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]The lower panel, located directly under the steering wheel, now feature steel reinforcements for improved structural integrity and retention.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]COMFORTABLE SEATING: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]All new 60 series BX models feature comfortable bucket seats.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]NO CHANGE IN IMPLEMENT COMPATIBILITY: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]All current BX implements and attachments will fit on the new 60 series BX tractors.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]3-POINT HITCH: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Standard for all 60 Series models except the BX25 [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Prices are going up about $700.00 + or -[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Kubota is making an already Great tractor even better!!!![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]
yahoo.gif
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Kevin[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Emerich Sales & Service Inc. - Kubota,Cub Cadet Yanmar,New & Used Tractors,Toro,Exmark,Mowers,Parts[/FONT][/FONT]

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Hey Kevin,
Sounds exciting.............but
:nopics2:

Just teasing. I know pics will be a while off yet.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the update Kevin. And for anyone tractor shopping Kubota usually discounts the model being replaced so you can get the lowest price ever on those models. That's how I got such a good deal on my Kubota Grand L 3010. Sure worked for me. :D

Kubota has been shipping the New BX25 to dealer's over the last 2 weeks. I am not getting any till next month.:furious:
I still have 16 BX24's at a great price.

Kevin
Emerich Sales & Service inc.

We just got some BX25TLB's in a couple of weeks ago. They made some nice changes. We still have about 15 BX24's at clearance prices to move.
Emerich Sales & Service inc.

I played with a New BX25 this morning and it really is a nice tractor. Our discounted price on the Bx24 is sure working to clear inventory before winter. I have 10 BX24TLB's left.
Kevin

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I played with a New BX25 this morning and it really is a nice tractor. Our discounted price on the Bx24 is sure working to clear inventory before winter. I have 10 BX24TLB's left.
Kevin

The BX24 is a great tractor. I have it's cousin, the BX2350 with the fel.

Can you post some pictures of the new BX25?

Thanks,

Jim

I Forgot to ever post some pictures but it looks the same as the BX24. Looks the same in a picture.
I still have 3 BX24's left at a clearance price.