LOOK INSIDE

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you ! Ya'll have a Blessed Celebration of our Savior Lord Jesus birth too.

Some of us may have an empty seat at the table this Christmas with a heavy heart longing for that special one. But don't be sad. I know it's tough-believe me- for I've been there . I still must "squint" my eyes on hard days and then I sense Him and continue on the path - knowing who wins in the end.
You can see Him if you look closely in the memories of that loved special one . The smell to your senses one day that floods memories of happy times gone by, or the twinkle in the eye of a passerby.. .. it is there if you look around.Some just don't look and therefore don't see- but it is there.I have seen "unseen" things and felt that invisible hand touch my back as tears flowed down my cheeks. I turned around and no person was there...but He was...
Remember the reason for the birth of our Savior . His promise to us is real and it's purpose is to give comfort to those whom believe . "No more tears or sadness but joy beyond our greatest expectations ." That promise awaits us at the end of our journey, thanks to the birth of our Savior Lord Jesus Christ, for those believing in Him and ask sincerely for His help and forgiveness .
This was a long winded comment but I had a feeling it needed to be said for somebody .
Your friend in Christ, judy aka bordercollie

Last edited:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
The love that Jesus has for us is without measure. only God with us could endure the punishment for the sins of all and go to hell for us before ascending to the side of God. only God with us could survive the punishment atoning our sins to return to us and write himself upon us so that we can know him and understand him finding grace in his sight. so that on that day of judgement we can stand blameless before God. God Bless each and all.