New x1100C

4570FAN

I've been a member for a while now, reading and wishing. Finally got my machine.

Attachments

• flipit.jpg
    flipit.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 162

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great looking machine. You are going to love it.
(I flipped the image for ya. :) )

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Glad you finally got your prayers answered...…..Enjoy that FINE MACHINE for many years to come...…….BEAUTIFUL...…...

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations !!! :dancing: I know you will enjoy it. It will make chores so much easier that they will be fun. (but don't tell anybody how easy it really makes things - just display the work and go in , prop up your feet and pretend to be tired.) :) bordercollie

4570FAN

So far I absolutely love it. The loss of speed climbing hills (empty) versus my old diesel w/CVT machine is taking some getting used to. But I can tell if I had a load on it would probably be even. The ride is outstanding! Can't wait for winter/plowing.

Doug S

My new RTV 1100 ( only 10 hours) slows from a top speed of 19 MPH to 12 MPH going up my driveway. One would think the diesel would have enough low end torque to hold steady up a very slight grade.
Dont know what to do about this.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
My new RTV 1100 ( only 10 hours) slows from a top speed of 19 MPH to 12 MPH going up my driveway. One would think the diesel would have enough low end torque to hold steady up a very slight grade.

yes that is excessive in my opinion and experience. my advice is that with only 10 hours it will break in and improve a little. run the machine at varying throttle for aprox 50 hours at least. now on to the good stuff. since it is under warranty there isn't much you can do yourself but. put it on a level surface with the machine in neutral and see if it rolls freely. if it doesn't then check the brakes and let the dealer know so they can adjust for you. then if that is ok you can have the dealer check that the engine is running up to governed speed and also check the ratio adjustment on the peddle bellcranck and HST rod to make sure they are in proper relationship. in my case the peddle belcranck and throttle to HST was all out of wack. since my machine was out of warranty i spent about 30 min and added some wack and now all is well. i get 25 mph most of the time except on a steep grade and only falls to about 22 mph. and that is all while carrying a considerable load. don't worry it is a bit complex but easy to do,:pat:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I can run 25 to 27mph on level ground. It slows to 15mph going up a steep hill. Still only 11 hours.

sounds like your linkages are close to spec. i had to adjust mine i little and now it runs more like yours does. i think i have about 5000 miles on it now.

foxalaska

Art is spot on about adjustment and mine is a little out of whack, but I easily compensate by pulling the hand throttle all the way out and controlling the hydrostat with the foot feed when climbing a hill.