MF 220-4

jocko165

Hello all. Brand spankin new to the forum. I have not even taken the time to really look at the previous topics so this may have already been a thread. If so , I apologize. I have an old MF 220-4. It was MF's foray into the Japanese tractor market. I am having trouble locating some parts and was hoping someone here could offer some help. I am looking for two king pin seals. The MF part # is 3 282 157 M1 I was also able to pull a number off one of the seals. It is AE 8288P These seals are whats holding me up on putting my tractor back together. The old tractor is a tank and she has taken everything I have put her through and this is the first problem I have had in 10 years of owning her. I really hope yall can point me in the right direction. Thank you

Lee1935

This might be of no use, but most large cities 200,000 or more will almost always have one outlet that specializes in bearings and seals. IE Spokane WA is one such city, if you have a number from the bearing or seal they can get you a new one ☺

I suspect you could call McGuire Bearing 509 535 1511, if they can't help I'm sure they could pass you on to someone who could

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is that the model made in Japan by Hinomoto and sold there under that name? Also sold in the US as an AC and I think Case, along with MF.

Possibly the seals you need are listed in those models' parts manuals.

And Welcome!