Kubota 1100C Door adjustment

rapracing

I had damaged the driver side door and had it replaced under the insurance. The new door was damaged as well when they put it on. They had returned the machine and said they didn't see the dents. While waiting for the new door to come I had slid on some ice in March and damaged the passenger side door.

The Dealer came and got the machine and replaced the drivers side door again. It is not aligned properly. You have to slam it hard to get it to latch and then it moves almost 1/8 inch and rattles because it does not pull in tight. Looks like the pin on the post is a little low. Where do I adjust it? I can't see an adjustment and don't want to take something apart that I shouldn't. I am getting tired of the rattle and the door being so hard to get to latch.

Just as a side not, they returned it and the new door on the passenger side had a chip in it with rust already when they brought it back. They didn't notice it. They had the machine for almost 4 weeks.

It has been here for almost a month since the dealer returned it. I'm not sure what the dealers plan is. I know I have the insurance check and I am not signing it until I am satisfied with the work.

Tailrotor

Rapracing

If you look at your door latch on the cab you will see two metric Allen head screws loosen both of those and then snug back up just a little. The latch post can be move up or down by bumping it with a soft face hammer ever so gently.

Adjust the door until it opens and latches correctly with out to much force. In know mine started rattling after about 80 hrs if I was on any type of uneven ground and the cad had a slight twist in it.

What I did was to start the rtv got inside and would pull on door to stop the rattle and see just how far I had to move the door post latch to stop the rattle got it adjusted and no more rattle just like new.

Just remember to tighten the screws back up after final adjustment.

If your not sure I can take some pictures so your sure which screws but it's very simple. As stated above as soon as the metric screws are loosen that whole latch post can be move around for your adjustment.

Good luck !

Tailrotor

Rapracing I took a picture of the screws u need to loosen to adjust your door.
Also it is a 5 mm Allen key.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 31