Seat time = back pain?

Tequila will do, but I tend towards a dry, gin martini (Is that a NE thing?). I am not sure which is more medicinal- I might have to try an experiment for the sake of "science" :cool: . Jay

PS: To All: I am still allowed by my doctors to have one :eek:.

You like those juniper berries? :yuk:

Bill Hoffman

Bone dry Beefeater martini with a slice of lemon. It's a New England
thing. Second place in the nectar of the gods contest. First place
goes to any number of single malt scotches.:thumb:

Bill

Clan Baird, "God made us!"

N

Nicahawk

I finally got some seat time yesterday. A little over an hour pushing and pulling snow around with my back blade. I spent a lot of time looking behind me. Now my back is killing me. Guess I'm catching up with some of the older members (54) but I never remember my back bothering me this much after a little tractoring. Anyone have things that help lessen back pain from seat time?

Other than following the suggestions already posted I don't think I can help much. However I do like all the liquid fix ideas. :wink: :beer:

The reverse of "Strong Mind - Weak Back" kinda fits me. :yum: :yum:

jbrumberg

You like those juniper berries? :yuk:

The martinis must be very dry; like I look at the Vermouth and twist the cap near the mixer, I tend to go with a lemon twist; olives when I want vegetables
:rolleyes:
MVR:
Yes, and I like those wormy things :eek: that come out of a bottle of tequila as well :cool:

Jay :letitsnow:

Bindian

The martinis must be very dry; like I look at the Vermouth and twist the cap near the mixer, I tend to go with a lemon twist; olives when I want vegetables
MVR:
Yes, and I like those wormy things :eek: that come out of a bottle of tequila as well :cool:

Jay,
Can't say I ever had a Martini, that I remember.:pat: But I have had Texas Martinis.:cool: They are made with Tequila!:eek:
hugs, Brandi

MVR:

No worms for me thank you.:puke1: Do you take bites or swallow that little guy whole? :yuk:

jbrumberg

MVR: It really depends if I want to achieve some degree of "gross out" factor:eek: with those I am with :cool: . I will surreptitiously blend the grubs in the blender for those tequila fuu-fuu drinks as well :wink: . I will admit that I have never drank wine that had a cork worm in it:puke1: . Jay:letitsnow: