latest seat time

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks, Doc! Yea, Fay was a real 'pisser'-she stayed up there putting a LOT of water on north Florida. We had about 5 or so inches at my house, it passed to our east a few miles, so we didn't get to bad. The lakes in the area got some BADLY needed increase in their level.

What brand is that grapple?

BoneheadNW

Thanks, Doc! Yea, Fay was a real 'pisser'-she stayed up there putting a LOT of water on north Florida. We had about 5 or so inches at my house, it passed to our east a few miles, so we didn't get to bad. The lakes in the area got some BADLY needed increase in their level.

So after the storm, is your drought over? I heard that you were way behind in rainfall, but did fay deliver?
Bone

urednecku

What brand is that grapple?

The grapple was made by a local company, Attachment Solutions. They are the about the 3rd business ad here, under 'agricultrual stuff'.... http://www.seadv.com/

So after the storm, is your drought over? I heard that you were way behind in rainfall, but did fay deliver?
Bone

There was about 5 inches in my guage, I'm not sure how much 'flew over', but it sounds about right. My pasture is still wet, so I guess you could say drought's about over. A couple lakes I drive past on the way to work are up about where they should be. Now I'm waiting on it to dry up some, & quit raining every day so I can cut some hay that should have been cut a couple months ago.

haffasst

I'm just west of NO. We got 5" Saturday and here the ground is so flat that it will take 2 weeks to dry. No seat time until then.:sorry: