could be doing a restoration this summer

Rusty Shackleford

i love garden tractors. especially the older ones. thats why i plan on restoring on a vintage wheelhorse, cub cadet, or possibly an older simplicity, (i like the way they look lol.) if i do ill be posting progress and all that fun stuff, but i was curious as to any pointers? this will be my first of hopefully many restorations. i have a couple lawn mower repair/parts shops, and there is always ebay to help me along. has anyone done a restoration on a lawn tractor?

Mith

Hopefully Olecowhand will be along. He really knows his stuff on restoring tractors and garden tractors and has produced some pretty impressive looking machines.
He also does decals, which is really handy if you cant get the originals any more.

Rusty Shackleford

Hopefully Olecowhand will be along. He really knows his stuff on restoring tractors and garden tractors and has produced some pretty impressive looking machines.
He also does decals, which is really handy if you cant get the originals any more.

awesome. i figure the decals will pose the most issues as far as replacements go anyway.