X1100 rtv spray buggy with cruise?

Which sprayer did you order? I have been very pleased with field boss xtreme.

Went with the field boss 365 100 gallon. Added the electric valves and 15 gallon fresh water tank. With the cr7 gps, I'll be able to plug into the electric control box and it'll automatically paint the field when the valves are opened. It was supposed to be delivered today but didn't show up.

Shipping company called today about the sprayer. It'll be here tomorrow afternoon. Just in time to get it in the buggy and then we leave till Wednesday out of town. Hopefully the gps comes in and my new 2k tool isn't sitting on the porch for a while

Brett

Finally got it set up. Still need to button up a few odds and ends.

Brett

Tried adding pics but was saying a token was missing...whatever that means?

Trying the pics again

Brett

Attachments

• IMG_5695.jpg
    IMG_5695.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5696.jpg
    IMG_5696.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5694.jpg
    IMG_5694.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5699.jpg
    IMG_5699.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5700.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 43

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Looks great! I ran 4 gallons of rv antifreeze thru mine this weekend and put it away until spring

Looks great! I ran 4 gallons of rv antifreeze thru mine this weekend and put it away until spring

That's a great idea. We're lucky it shouldn't freeze and I leave this in the garage attached to the house. However, it might be a good idea now that I'm thinking about it.

Whats the boom width on that baby?

20' boom and 30' boomless nozzles. They have extensions to make the boom 30' but I like the size it is now.

Brett