I have seen sales Brochure on the new RTV 1100 today!!

coobie

Took my RTV 900 to the dealer today for its 50 hour service,my salesmanshowedme the salesbrochure (with pictures)on the new 1100 RTV.This looks like a very nice setup, plus I believe the engine was 26.4 HP or 24.6deisel.I like the new cab design, the cab doors open like car doors and the dash looks nice also,almost car like,it has heat and air and is made by Kubota not a curtis cab.[8-|]

G

Wonderful! I would like to see a picture of the full cab model. Is the extra power supposed to compensate for the AIR? Would all the accessories raise the center of gravity as compared to the existing RTV-900? Is the new machine coming out in January? Thanks, Tomcat

coobie

[quote user="Anonymous"] Wonderful! I would like to see a picture of the full cab model. Is the extra power supposed to compensate for the AIR? Would all the accessories raise the center of gravity as compared to the existing RTV-900? Is the new machine coming out in January? Thanks, Tomcat
[/quote]The salesbrochures are out at dealers if you want to see the pictures.I am not sure when the release dates are for the new RTV1100 maybe someone can chime in if they know.IMHO this is one fine machine,makes me mad I did not wait for the 2007 model to come out[:D]coobie

Topcat

I Spoke to my dealer today about the RTV1100. He told me he saw one (a prototype) at the convention last month and said the new dashboard is a lot bigger to accomodate the air conditioning ductwork. He thought that anyone over 5'4'' was not going to have any knee or leg room! But, as he stated the model was a prototype. He was thinking around $18K by the time you get out the door with it (approaching a small pickup at that price). Topcat
P.S. He also said they would start showing up in March or so.

coobie

[quote user="Topcat"] I Spoke to my dealer today about the RTV1100. He told me he saw one (a prototype) at the convention last month and said the new dashboard is a lot bigger to accomodate the air conditioning ductwork. He thought that anyone over 5'4'' was not going to have any knee or leg room! But, as he stated the model was a prototype. He was thinking around $18K by the time you get out the door with it (approaching a small pickup at that price). Topcat
P.S. He also said they would start showing up in March or so.
[/quote]Ouch[:'(] on the $18,000 dollar price tag.My dealer thought the RTV 1100,s were going to be about $1,000 bucks more than the RTV 900 models.I guess we will know soon enough.[O]

G

The 1100 is approx $1000 more than a 900 and a steel cab kit, and heater. Retail will be closer to 15k, 18 is around list price. </P>

</P>

doggman

"(approaching a small pickup at that price)."</P>

One of my friends runs the operationsof a big movie studio for Fox. Theygot rid of all their Gators, RTVs, and other UTVs. They were too expensive and time consuming to maintain and too finicky to operate. They replaced them all withcheaper small gas pickups which carried more cargo and they added acouple electric Club Cars which seat six. As a result, their maintenance costs (filters, fluids, tires, etc.) have fallen off the chart and they no longer have the operational issues. </P>

</P>

</P>

G

I drove the prototype today. You guys won't be disapointed. It drives very nice, the cab is very quiet, and the A/C really works well. There are quite a few other changes under the hood. Many components are moved around, new muffler, radiator, etc,etc. It maybe just me, but I felt like the tranny felt smoother than the 900. </P>

</P>