New RTV

Chandler

[:D] I've been looking and researching for several months at utv's and have finally found the one, a 2006 900 RTV Recreational Camo model. I'm like someone said, I'm just like a kid waiting on Santa Claus. I went to look at it last Saturday,made the trade on Monday, and hope to be able to pick it up on Saturday. Wow! What a machine. This is the last one that I have looked at and to me there is no comparsion to the others. It is first a working machine and second a pleasure vehicle, which is what I want. I guess the Kawasaki mule would come in second and then the Polaris ranger. The ranger is quick and agile but isn't built as strong.[<:eek:)]

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Chandler!

Welcome to the forum.

Tell us more.
What's your plans for the machine? Work, play?
Accessories or modifications planned?

Chandler

I plan to use it for several things, yard work, hunting, farm work, and maybe a little pleasure riding. We had a Polaris 500 Sportsman RSE but it wouldn't do what we needed to do and I kept having little problems with it. I wanted a utv when we bought the four wheeler, but my son was a teenager and he wanted a four wheeler, and now he is nearly 20 and he decided we needed a utv also. So with my wife and him in agreement, I started to search about three months ago and didn't really consider the kubota until about two weeks ago. But when I started reading up on them and looking at them and finally driving one I was sold.</P>

As far as accessories it has a camo top and a windshield and has the hydraulic dump, which may be standard now. I plan to add a radio, have the bed rhino lined, rear view mirrors and a camo seat cover. I would also like to add some more aggressive tires. It has the, well I would call them all season tires on it now.</P>