Curtis Snow Plow problems !!

coobie

Well it snowed here last week,I am thinking alright[8-|]I get to use my new curtis plow(WRONG) after a few swipes the plow falls off the RTV,(holy crap) and rips the electric wiring off the plow but not the RTV.I call my dealer and he picks the plow and rtv.I called this morning he tells me that curtis welded the part that hooks into the ball socket joints is welded at a 30 degree angle not straight like they should have been.They are going to fix it this week and deliver it at no charge,I sure miss my RTV[:(]coobie

G

Its great that they where able to clearly see the problem after the damage was done. </P>

</P>

coobie

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]

Its great that they where able to clearly see the problem after the damage was done. </P>

</P>[/quote]I am very thankful for a great dealer to do business with.(Dans farm supply) in Adrain Michigan are super folks with a good service dept to boot.coobie[:)]

G

Curtis plow update

I recieved my curtis plow back today they replaced the two metal shafts that hook into the lower plow assembly ,we will she how she plows when we get more snow.I also had the 50 hour service done and the drive shaft rattle fixed.I want to say thanks to the very informative folks on here with posting the rattle fix.coobie[:D]