RTV Beggars Night for NTT, PLEASE DONATE!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Duplicate post to ensure all the RTV folks see this. :D

Hey all,
The time has come for my annual begging for funds to help pay forum expenses for the 2019 forum year.

I don't want to jinx myself bragging but 2018 has been a good year so far. For the first time ever I have some of the funds that you all donated still in the till. Nice to be in the black for a change. 2019 will have the never ending monthly bills but I feel better going into 2019 than I did about our current year. With your help we can do the same or the 2019 calendar year. :clap::clap:

Still, my hat is in hand as I hope you can see fit to send some dollars NTT way.

If your generosity continues and we can cover a good portion of the expenses with a little left over for equipment breakdowns and ... I'm also looking for an email solution. This will be a new expense but with gmail and a few others refusing to deliver email from this server, I am hoping to find a solution to this issue that I can afford to implement early next year.

If this is not a good time for you but you feel you could donate in March or April (or any month) please pledge to donate in whatever month you choose. Any month of 2019. That way I can count on the funds down the road and it helps me plan expenses for the upcoming calendar year.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

To pledge you can post in this thread, or PM me.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H2SD8K9HY3VDQ
or
http://www.nettractortalk.com/D1.html
and click on make a donation, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: doc AT forumsforums.com (a DotHQ.com company)
Please be sure to include your member name here to get proper credit for your donation.

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address (Easy way to PM me, click on my user name above this post, and select PM doc, to email me use the Contact Us button at the bottom of each forum page.)

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H2SD8K9HY3VDQ

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Ok Doc, I'll get with you before February as a super site supporter or maybe a gold depending on things. . Love this forum and of course the way you do things. :thewave: bordercollie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:thankyou2: Judy!!!!!! It is awesome members like you that make it a joy to run this forum.
And thanks to the two of you who already jumped right in and donated. :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Judy is one of the folks that make this place so fantastic. Led by her wonderful way of saying things, descriptions, and God led words she and others keep this outfit one that is not only THE PLACE TO GO FOR RTV explanations; but just a place for peace and knowledge that you will get answers and help...……..not smartmouth…….Thanks Judy....God bless.....Dennis

OH Doc...….here's to YOU for MAKING ALL OF THIS POSSIBLE.....Unknown on other sites...…..

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Dennis. Like Judy you are a mainstay and can be counted on for answers and support by all members old and new. Thanks for all you do here. You are appreciated by me and the hundreds of members you have helped along the way.
Take care Dennis and God Bless You!!!!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Bill, I probably got your donation but I'm not sure which is yours. I sent a PM to you asking for more info.
I have a couple other donations I have yet to figure out. Please PM me when you donate to ensure you get credit for your support. Thanks
An easy way to PM is to click on any posters name on any post. A drop down will appear and one you can select is to PM this user.