B7100 battery

Mith

Hi folks, long time no see.

Does anyone know the size and power needed for a battery on a 7100?

Got a different (dead) battery fitted at the mo, need to get the right one. No time to truck to the dealer.

Thanks

Melensdad

Gold Site Supporter
If that is a B7100 then I think the Kubota part number is 66704-55430 a cross reference battery number should be 50B24L

Mith

Thanks guys.

Bob, got that number converted to the numbers we use and it fitted fine. Comes out as a 35Ah, I found one 45Ah the same dimensions so I got that.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Didn't catch you the first time around, so WELCOME BACK!!

Are you going to hang around?

Melensdad

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks guys.

Bob, got that number converted to the numbers we use and it fitted fine. Comes out as a 35Ah, I found one 45Ah the same dimensions so I got that.

Glad it translated from US to UK without any problems.

BTW, my sister now lives about 50 to 60 miles north of you (if I plotted things correctly) and I'm planning to visit her in the spring of 2011. You may get a knock on your door and an invite to tip back a pint. I'm also heading to Wales again to visit with Ice Queen and see her new Snow Trac, she now has 2 of them. I'll only be in the UK for about 5 days, actually flying in and out of Paris and spending more time in the land of wine, cheese and long skinny loaves of bread.

Mith

Thanks Brian. Bust times, but I've got a few more problems with machines that I might need a hand with.

Bob, it'd be great to meet you. You are welcome here or I can come meet you somewhere. I'll see if I can find an interesting machine for you to have a go with, ever driven a 45,000lb excavator?
I spotted IQ down Dorset the other week, unfortunately I didnt get a chance to stop and chat. She had an old showmans living van that I was going to ask about.