RTV NEW ACCESSORY

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
RTV NEW ACCESSORY

[:O] Being purchased every accessory wanted or could useon the RTV, couldn't stand it. I went yesterday and purchased alike newJayco Pop-Up Camper to drag behind the RTV. Plans are, to bring it out to the farm, and pull it to the edge of the back woods / swamps. And use it for a portible camp / sub-station / back-woods pit stop. For being I spend so much time out there, it will be good. Imagine it will be moved a whole lot this winter.</P>

First thing planned, being owning a sign company, having the Kubota color orange, going to pull the Jayco burgandy / blue markings off and produce & install orange stripes and markings to match the RTV. Might even put the KUBOTA logo's on the side and wheel cover. Going to pull the axle out from under the camper and re-install the springs on top of the axle to lift up the camper more off the ground. Kinda like putting a lift kit on it.</P>

The camper pulls great behind the RTV, doen't even know it's on there. Pulled it around the fields just for fun and to see how it was going to do behind the RTV, and was very well pleased.</P>

</P>

Chandler

Re: RTV NEW ACCESSORY

[<:eek:)]I think that's a great idea Two Guns. I wouldn't mind having one myself to use at the farm. I was kidding in an earlier post about pulling a camper with the RTV, and then I thought, why not? It's a good idea just to go camping or to use when hunting.</P>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Around here, they started calling it the Kubota Hilton >>>></P>

This is what I should put on it >>>>>>>> With Kubota colors of course ! [:O]</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

[quote user="TWO GUNS"]Around here, they started calling it the Kubota Hilton >>>>[/quote]
When you posted, the first thing that came to my mind was Kutoba Courtyard
Thinking of the Marriott chain...

G

Funny! Must post pictures if you do it.