Back Slider Installed

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Back Slider Installed

Installed the back Sliding window in this morning..... Good Product, easy to install !!!</P>

Be sure and don't install up-side-down.... This accessory has drain holes in the bottom to realease any water out of the aluminum frame .... Instructions will not tell you this, for it don't have any !!</P>

Secret is, don't tighten all your bolts up until you install the back safety mesh back on. Make it so much easier that way, makes all bolt holes line up perfect !!!! </P>

I'll try to get some pictures later >>>>>></P>

</P>

</P>

Re: Back Slider Installed

Waiting for the pictures. How much did it cost? Do not dare to ask the wife to get this add on until she rides in the machine and gets the cold air on the back of her neck.

Looks really good could you install it with the screen on the outside? Seems like it would be easyier to open and close from the inside and provide some protection of the glass from items in the bed.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

These pictures were taken from the inside looking out, <FONT color=#ff0000>screen mesh is on the outside</FONT>, slider latches are on the inside..... Yes, it easy to open and close, and also, the mesh will protect the glass >>>></P>

Cost : $111.00</P>

Very satisfied with this product, just wish this was done sooner !!!!</P>

rapracing

Jamie</P>

Is this an OEM product or aftermarket? Real glass or plexiglass? Looks good!</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

raparacing,</P>

This is not OEM, it is aftermarket, but, this thing is really nice.... Being I have only a 900 right now, this will keep the cold wind off my neck in the winter, and being 95% of my dust comes in threw the back, think this will be a big plus this summer running around the farms & fields .... This was a great investment for the RTV >>>></P>

Real Glass>>> Just like the automobiles have >>>></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=6></FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5><FONT size=6>jamie ~~~~ Two Guns</FONT> </FONT>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkbAijYypKo</P>

Deerlope

Think that you are going to have so many things added to that RTV that you may have to run dual wheels front and rear. The slider does look good. I put a piece of 1/8" lexan over the screen on mine. Sure helps to keep the back draft off my neck. I don't think glass would last very long for me being as I have already hit the lexan with a block of wood.

<FONT color=#0000ff>jamie, </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>looks great! let us know how hard it is to clean after it gets dusty. where did you get it?</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>fd</FONT></P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Looks good!!!

I too am wondering how the cleaning will go. For some reason, I see wingnuts in your future so you can remove to clean.

Let us know how the air flow is through the cabin.

Where did you get it?

Jamie... that's a great looking window. I wish you had found that before I started making my back window [:'(]</P>

</P>

glenn</P>