New RTV Purchase Bargaining Chip

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
New RTV Purchase Bargaining Chip

<P mce_keep="true"> Kubota Shop Manual ......</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> After reading many post, we all need one, if you don't have access to one. If a person fixin' to purchase a new RTV, ( or any other equipment ), Tell the dealer to throw in a new Kubota Shop Service Manual. ( along with some other goodies ).... Being, don't care who you are, or how mechanically minded one is, you going to in time, need that shop manual !!!! Being the wholesale cost on them manual are nothing. But worth it's weight in gold when needed ...................</P>
<P mce_keep="true"><FONT size=4><FONT color=#ff0000> <FONT face=JohnHancock>~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></FONT></FONT></P>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Re: New RTV Purchase Bargaining Chip

<P mce_keep="true">Two guns:</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Good advice regarding the SHOP MANUAL.(I'm putting it on my "want list" along with the RTV.) On complex machinery they area good reference for preventative maintainance as well as trying to figure out when something isn't working right or you need to repair something. I have a SHOP MANUAL formy Harley and it at least it shows me what special tools or techniques are needed for a job before I tear into it. Then I don'thave to take a box of parts to the dealer and tell them I screwed up and have them try to put it back together.</P>
<P mce_keep="true">a RTV wannabe, Keifer</P>

ddttweeks

Re: New RTV Purchase Bargaining Chip

Two Guns I agree with you totally. I got one for the 1100 as part of the deal and have used itmultiple times.</p>