Telescoping Stabilizer for TT45A

Are you refering to the center link that is connected to the tie rods?

The front axles have 7 positions. The tie rod should have the same number.

fishrman

Are you refering to the center link that is connected to the tie rods?

The front axles have 7 positions. The tie rod should have the same number.

No. I figured it out today though. There aren't enough! This is an option you could get for the lower arms of the 3 point instead of the adjustable chain. I am thinking now, I about as soon have the chain. In hooking up to my cat. 1 MD160 Woods mower, I ran out of adjustment holes. I have a call into my dealer to try to help figure this mystery out. Surely they don't expect you to run it with one of the pins not in a hole. There are 2 holes on each rod and the outside sleeve has 1 hole toward the tractor and 2 holes toward the implement end. It lacks about 1 inch of rod length and 1 hole to work, in my opinion! :pat:

Okay, I'm with you now... Yea, they sure cut production cost in the 3 point area. I'm not very happy with the way mine is. I can't use the box blade to it's full potential because the rippers will eat into the rear tires.

fishrman

Okay, I'm with you now... Yea, they sure cut production cost in the 3 point area. I'm not very happy with the way mine is. I can't use the box blade to it's full potential because the rippers will eat into the rear tires.

Hmmm, to close to your tires or are you having the same problem as me with the 3 point swinging sideways? What kind of stabilizer do you have on yours?
Wonder if a Pats Easy hitch might work for you too?

I'm just running it as it came. I do have some sideways movement. But the rippers still hit the tires straight on.

Yea, I'm looking at an easy hitch. Think that will move everything back about 4 inches. Just have to change lower arm pins to longer ones from what I've seen for some of my attachments.

fishrman

I'm just running it as it came. I do have some sideways movement. But the rippers still hit the tires straight on.

Yea, I'm looking at an easy hitch. Think that will move everything back about 4 inches. Just have to change lower arm pins to longer ones from what I've seen for some of my attachments.

Not sure I understand about having to change to longer pins for the lower arms??

We maybe talking about two different things....

A buddy of mine with a NH has a Quick hitch something like this on his.

0267563.jpg

He has tried to use my box blade but the pins are not long enough to lock into his hitch.

I think your right!

I like the looks of that. And I see what your talking about now as to the Stabilizer.

Stabilizer_Barr.gif

Although it looks a little wimpy in the pic.

jwstewar

Staff member
It isn't wimpy. It doesn't have to do much. It only has to hold the arms apart while you are hooking up the implement. Once the implement is on the arms, you take it off.

fishrman

Noooooo!
This is what I am talking about!! :bonk:

nhpvaimg.aspx

In the meantime, though, I have figured out there are a total of 4 holes. 2 at each end and there is NOT enough adjustment to hook up to my Woods MD160 mower correctly. :14_6_12:

fishrman

Would you believe I am still trying to figure out what to do about this problem? I had the dealer come out and check it out and he still hasn't even asked New Holland what I can do about it!!! :angry3:
Is there a way for me to contact New Holland directly as it is apparant my dealer could care less!! :thankyou2:

If you have a manual that came with it look on page 0-3

Service Department
CNH America, LLC
500 Diller Avenue
New Holland, PA 17557
(717) 355-1121

I had to call them on a front tire issue I had about a month after I got mine.

I've got two adjustable bars, they call them check chains on the outside of each lower arm I can decrease the amount of side play on mine... Guess I wasn't totally understanding your intent.

fishrman

This is the type mine has, there are like mini top links.
Totally adjustable.

DSCN0377A-vi.jpg

Ya, that would work fine! I think mine is suppose to be an upgrade to those but I really think they are pretty worthless unless you are using all cat 2 stuff. I just run out of adjustment on my cat 1 rotary mower. Can you adjust those down to a cat 1 width?