Power steering out

dickr

1996 LB1914
I replaced the motor for my owr strng which is next to the front axle not on the steering column as it shows in the workshop manual. Worked okay for about 3hrs, now it has failed completely. Can turned it 20+ times and no action. It has approx 600 hrs. Have contacted Kioti hd quarters with no results. Don't have pressure gauges and the nearest kioti dealer is over 100 mi. and is not helpful. He sold me the manual knowing it lacked my version of the power steering. Would there be a relief or other type of valve that causes this.?
dickr Twin Bridges, Mt.
The hyd, for bucket works and the 3 point works.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome to net tractor talk. I'm glad you found us. I hope someone has an answer for your very specific question. Good luck.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I would double check the power steering fluid reservoir and make sure it is the right kind and on the full mark.I don't know anything about it but that is where I would start.. also could air be trapped in it.? Maybe it needs bleeding?? again, I don't know just eliminating possibilities. Good Luck, I am leaving the internet for a few days to go and work on my house in another state.I wish you well ! collie