Woods BH6000 Backhoe in N.H.

Ductape

Asking $3,500.00

Woods BH6000 backhoe. Approximate 6 foot digging depth. It has a 16 inch wide bucket on it. This is powered by your tractors hydraulics through a set of quick connects. You will need the appropriate subframe, or three point mount kit for this to mount to your tractor. This backhoe is in like-new condition, with no repairs of any kind ever. It has seen no more than 2 to 3 hours of use, and it shows.

I have upgraded to a larger tractor which has a larger hoe on it, and i don't need two.

This is a cash sale only. Don't be offended folks, i learned a lesson the hard way once..... it won't happen again.

I might, MIGHT, entertain the thought of taking an impliment that i would like as a partial trade with the remainder in cash. This would include a top brand name 5 or 6 foot rear finish mower (Land Pride,Woods,etc), a 5 foot top brand brush hog, or a top brand brush chipper (Wallenstein, Salsco,etc).

YanmarYM186D156-1.jpg

WoodsBH6000.jpg

Erik

any idea what the subframe would cost - or if it could even be made to fit a Century 2535 that already has a heavy loader subframe? (Branson 3510)

Erik

I've got the c50HL loader on mine, and I think there's an extra crossbar that gets in the way of this. :(

Ductape

Well, i'm not sure it will help anyone, but you think you can adapt it to your tractor i will gladly throw in my custom made subframe for free. I had a local steel shop cut all the pieces, and i welded it together. I had the backhoe on my old Yanmar...... the subframe is fairly stout, but perhaps not the most beautiful thing in the world.

Woods_BH6000_039.jpg

Ductape

Thank you to everyone who inquired about the backhoe. :tiphat:

Just wanted to let everyone know it has been sold !! :wave:

Scott

nybronc

backhoe

still available ?, have a nice finish mower I can part with, new blades I just bought for it, haven't put them on yet. Prob. work something out. 585-259-8055