Allis Chalmers 303 Bale Chief Square Hay Baler

I need some pick up tines for my old beast. I know there has to be something that can be converted to fit.....

Any help would be great.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
I would try taking one into your Agco or Massey Ferguson dealer. If they don't have replacements in stock, they can probably order some for you. They may also be able to steer you to a third-party source if OEM parts are NLA.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
AGCO corp, which was formed when members of management bought out Deutz-Allis (successor to Allis-Chalmers) bought out Massey Ferguson agricultural equipment in 1994. They also bought out White (successor to Minneapolis-Moline, Oliver, and Cockshutt), McConnell, Fendt, Valtra, Sisu Diesel Engines, and bought Challenger from Caterpillar, as well as a number of short lines. They have been rationalizing their lines for several years, so Agco looks like Massey looks like Challenger looks like Fendt looks like Valtra. Many of their tractors across the board now have Sisu engines and Fendt's CVT transmission. The only ones that still seem to be truly unique to one brand are the Challenger tracked tractors and very large four wheel drive wheel tractors in the MT700, MT800, and MT900 series. You can check out AGCO at www.agcocorp.com.