L3400

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Anyone else have a 3400?

Am I the only member who has a Kubota instead of a kioti??

How about how many kubotas one has? The 1860 isn't in this photo.

Jim

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 103

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Jim.
I'm with ya buddy. I have a Grand L 3010. What a beast.

Attachments

• NewPosts2.jpg
    NewPosts2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 90

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Jim.
I'm with ya buddy. I have a Grand L 3010. What a beast.

I had a B2910 and traded it in for the L3400 last year. Needed something just a little larger. Except for the old MM everything back home is Deere. I got a really good deal on the 2910 a few years ago. When I was ready to trade I didn''t even look at Deere because of the local dealer. I bought a new Gator from them the fall we moved here and traded it in on an RTV a year later. The gator only had 24 hours on it and most of that was put on by the dealer trying to work on it. Every time they brought it back if they fixed the problem they broke something else or the problem still existed. I had a plow blade for it and during the two winters we had it we were never able to use it. It was either back at the dealer, it wouldn't start, the battery was dead, the blade was jammed in the up position, etc....

Do you want me to tell you how i REALLY feel about this dealer??

The Kubota dealer is another story. I put about 100 hours on the B2910 and another 100 hours on the L3400. The RTV has 50 hours on it and the T1860 mower has 150 or so. Only thing on the 4 Kubotas other than normal service is the 3400 had the 3 point valve problem. They picked it up the afternoon I called and brought it back a couple of days later.

Jim

Last edited:

RoadKing

Hey Guys, Kubota as well.

Grand L 3710 with Fel and Woods BH

Attachments

• Roll 100 - 42 (Medium).jpg
    Roll 100 - 42 (Medium).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 95

nixon

L3130 Here. Probably overkill for 4.5 acres . But when looking at the 2910 , My wife pointed out the 3130,and said "wouldn't You like this one better ?"
I was depressed for weeks about caving to Her decision , in fact I'm still a little scarred from it :) John

BoneheadNW

My biggest regret about my B7600 is not being able to use it enough. However as the days get longer things will change, although weekends means kids baseball and I am the assistant coach.

I would have liked a larger model, however even my 7600 will trash the lawn most times of year so there are no regrets there.
Bone

Attachments

• DSCN7585v2.jpg
    DSCN7585v2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 89

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I probably would have been in the same boat as Jim (trading in a 2910) except for lucky timing.
The L3130 was about to come out but I didn't know it. So the dealers had a healthy rebate on the Grand L 3010. For $200 difference I was able to buy the L3010 instead of the 2910. For the terrain I play / work on I was extremely lucky they had that sale going.
I am completely satisfied with the L3010. It is the perfect tractor for the tasks I have.

M

mtntopper

Newbie with a Kubota L39TLB with loader, backhoe, post hole augers, box blade, and a really sweet brush grapple for cleaning up my properties. :D I am sure I will be adding more work attachments in the future as the wife likes outside work and will share in some of the seat time. :fight: :notthatway:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Newbie with a Kubota L39TLB with loader, backhoe, post hole augers, box blade, and a really sweet brush grapple for cleaning up my properties. :D I am sure I will be adding more work attachments in the future as the wife likes outside work and will share in some of the seat time. :fight: :notthatway:

That's a fine machine. A neighbor has one and a friend has a L35.

I used the L35 last year to put in a french drain. (the picture was taken through the screen on the porch)

Jim

Attachments

• DSC00045.jpg
    DSC00045.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 96

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
That's a fine machine. A neighbor has one and a friend has a L35.

I used the L35 last year to put in a french drain. (the picture was taken through the screen on the porch)

Jim

Man my eyes are going bad fast! :D

larryRB

I have an orange machine, Not Kioti, although I looked at them and they have no commercial machines, so, they were scratched off the list.. I have a little L 48 TLB and it has been flawless last 2 1/2 years, Would get another one if the need was there,

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I know, I know this is the Kubota forum but I just want to reiterate that Kioti does have commercial machines but not to big.

LK3054XS

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I know, I know this is the Kubota forum but I just want to reiterate that Kioti does have commercial machines but not to big.

LK3054XS

Thanks for the post in the Kubota forum. We're trying to catch up with the New Holland guys and every post helps!

Jim

larryRB

Don't need to start flame wars on this new net, however, Kioti does not have a legitimate commercial machine as of yet. Commercial is a minimum of three pumps, Kioti still uses the split single pump for steering and everything else,, The other thing is, commercials have spin around seats, not climb on and off to use hoe.,. As of now, JD110, Yanmar CBL 40 and the L 48 are the only three machines that are considered commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter

QUOTE]

Don't need to start flame wars on this new net, however, Kioti does not have a legitimate commercial machine as of yet. Commercial is a minimum of three pumps, Kioti still uses the split single pump for steering and everything else,, The other thing is, commercials have spin around seats, not climb on and off to use hoe.,. As of now, JD110, Yanmar CBL 40 and the L 48 are the only three machines that are considered commercial.

Thanks for the education!

BoneheadNW

My biggest regret about my B7600 is not being able to use it enough. However as the days get longer things will change, although weekends means kids baseball and I am the assistant coach.

I would have liked a larger model, however even my 7600 will trash the lawn most times of year so there are no regrets there.
Bone

Not that it matters, but I own a B7610, not 7600 (I guess the "10" is important to someone).
Bonehead

M

mtntopper

larryRB said:

I guess my L39TLB must be considered 1/2 commercial since it has the spin around seat? :confused: :biggrin:

M

mtntopper

Yes,
My fault, I forgot about the new L39 TLB, it too, is commercial

Now, I feel much better knowing I am getting what I thought I was getting, a commercial tractor and not a wanna be!!!!:thumb: