Mitsubishi D2350 won't start

Cowboyjg

Howdy all,

For those that remember, it's been eons ago since I've been here. Several years as a matter of fact. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes. Anyway, I have a starting problem I'm hoping to get some help with

I have a Mitsubishi D2350 FD. Little 28hp 4 cyl Diesel engine. A few months ago I started it up to move it out of the way. Started, drove about 30' and quit. it was far enough that I didn't bother with it till today. Towed it to the house. Filter was nasty so I changed it. Changed the fuel, gave the battery a good charge. Tried to start it but no luck. I could feel the glow plugs get hot. Cranked like the energizer bunny. Just wouldn't start. I need some thoughts on where to go next with my trouble shooting.

Any help would be appreciated. I have a ton of bush hogging to do and I really need to to try and resolve this tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I saw your post on FF first and the gang there seemed to nail the issue. If the plugs are hot then fuel is the issue.
Good luck getting to the bottom of this.

Cowboyjg

Thanks Doc. I'm sure I'll get it figured out. Hope you're doing OK. I'm gonna have to take a few minutes and get caught up. LOTS has happened since I've been here (there) last.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good job Cowboy. I saw you got it fixed and it was a fuel issue. Nice work. :thumb: