Hello From Mexico !

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
How much for a 84" HD rear blade delivered to Pennsylvania?

Taking bets on whether they answer or not ............... ?

DirectFromMexico

$2517 Non-hydraulic 96-inch Rear Blade http://www.concepcion-agricultural.info/rear blade.htm
$1997 UPS Ground Freight (See Below)
------
$4514 Estimated Total Cost

Calculate Time and Cost
Less-Than-Truckload Freight Time and Cost Summary
Print
To process your shipment, call UPS Freight Customer Service at 1-800-333-7400 for assistance.
Less Than-Truckload Freight Results
Modify Your LTL Freight Rate Request

LTL Freight Service Total Days in Transit
UPS Freight LTL
Non-Guaranteed 1996.49 USD*
Non-Contract
Show Details 6
Other Available Freight Services
UPS Freight Urgent
Trust UPS Freight for your time-critical shipments. Our seamless, multimodal transportation network gets your shipments where they need to be.
Learn about UPS Freight Urgent
All UPS Freight Options
UPS can help streamline your global supply chain through end-to-end transportation and freight solutions to reach customers worldwide.
UPS Freight Portfolio
Result estimates calculated by UPS: Saturday, 27/11/2010 08:07 AM Eastern Standard Time (USA)
*Pre-authorization may be required to complete pickup arrangements.
Less-Than-Truckload Origin and Destination

Origin:72810, MexicoDestination:19104, United StatesService Standard:6 Days
Next Steps

Modify Your LTL Freight Rate Request
Get Another Freight Rate Request
Guarantees and Notices

Notice
Freight charges provided are estimates based on the information entered. Freight charges may differ based on actual shipment characteristics, services requested and date of shipment. Cargo liability limits apply. For rules, services and information on cargo liability limits, see the UPS Freight Rules Tariff. Rates quoted may be based on UPS Freight published rates or specially negotiated rates.
Guarantee
UPS Freight's on-time delivery guarantee applies to less than truckload shipments between direct points in the contiguous United States subject to the current UPS Freight tariff. For customers on a customized base rates tariff, UPS Freight will guarantee on-time delivery for a surcharge. Restrictions apply. See the UPS Freight Rules Tariff for applicable terms and conditions.

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
Sure looks like that price can be beat stateside!!! and withm a good chunk of pocket change left over!!!

DirectFromMexico

Yes that holds true depending where you live in the states, this quote was prepared for Pennsylvania, North in the USA, thus a large part of the cost would be shipping. However that's not exactly a fixed cost, it can vary for an example if one was willing to pick up the product at say a port of entry at the Border the only cost would be your gasoline versus the UPS charge, or maybe use a discounted Freight Forwarder, and of course if one lived in any of the Border States the cost would be minimal.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please respond to my PM as soon as possible or all your links will be removed.

DirectFromMexico

Hi Doc,

Been trying to respond to your PM every since yesterday, continue to get this message:

The following errors occurred with your submission:

Doc has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
It's going to be hard to compete with those prices. Price alone (no shipping) is 100% over what that blade can be had for in the states.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Doc,

Been trying to respond to your PM every since yesterday, continue to get this message:

The following errors occurred with your submission:

Doc has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Ahhh my bad. I had not noticed my PM box was 100% full. I have fixed that now.

I cannot find an email via the contact us form so please try to repsond to my PM one more time. Thanks.

DirectFromMexico

Our Blade is 96-Inches, you originally requested 84-Inches, who is the manufacturer of the blade that is half of our price ?, can you provide me with a verifiable link ?, want to make sure we are comparing Apples to Apples and Oranges to Oranges, did you notice the thickness of our blade ?, it's professional "Heavy Duty" grade that's not going to bend when you accidently run across a serious rock or two.

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
Hello from Mexico

Man this thing sure takes up a lot of space,Is there a way to move it to an advertisers section? sort of like Markham? Just asking about it. at any rate thanks Doc. later Jerry:myopinion:

DirectFromMexico

I checked to see if I could edit it, thus move it to the "Tractor Implements, Add Ons & Accessories Forum" but I couldn't, maybe a moderator or Doc can.