How'd you find Net Tractor Talk?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Kewl, Wecome to Net Tractor Talk x595!!!!!!

I look forward to getting to know you. We have a lot of tractor expertise on the other side of this screen. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. :thumb:

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

urednecku

I've been a member a while....but best I can remember, I followed a link on another forum, (one I was "banned forever" from because I told the truth, & "a certain click" didn't like it.)

x595

I followed a link on another forum, (one I was "banned forever" from because I told the truth, & "a certain click" didn't like it.)

"Banned forever" , now there's an accomplishment ... LOL :D

I have also noticed them (certain click groups) on other Forums , I don't understand why it has to be that way , kinda makes you feel like , why waste your time posting ...

Later,x595

J

jeepfreak4x4

I stumbled on this forum thanks to a recommendation from another site. One contributor (in the top 25) suggested "That sounds like a rebadged Mitsubishi". Another in the top 10 of contributor list provided a link to nettractortalk.com, and I never looked back...

I like the advice, and forums are entertaining. Great Job - Soon, I will be able to toss up a few pics

Jim_WV

Thanks

Got an e-mail inviting me to return here, had forgot all about this forum, so thanks for the reminder :).

squeakfinder

I've been looking for idea's for building forks for my MF205 backhoe with very little luck. So I typed in homemade implements on google and it led me to this forum.

squeakfinder

Well thank you for the welcome. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to allow non registered viewer's to see images. It's the first thing I noticed. And kind of a turn off. Sorry, just thoght I'd mention it.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome squeakfinder!

As OhioTC18 said, I think the plan is to encourage readers to join. I don't think anything aside from pictures is withheld from nonmembers, so the text should be sufficient for someone to decide if this is a good fit for them.

We encourage participation of course, and especially encourage pictures to show your rig and what you do with it.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well thank you for the welcome. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to allow non registered viewer's to see images. It's the first thing I noticed. And kind of a turn off. Sorry, just thoght I'd mention it.
I appreciate your thought on this issue, and will tell you the main reason guests cannot view pics is cost. Pics eat up more bandwidth than text. Every time a pic is downloaded it uses more bandwidth and thus costs more than viewing text. So I could discourage the posting of pics and allow everyone to view, or only allow those will will take the time to join to see the pics. I chose the later. Like CA and Jerry said, I also hope not seeing pics entices some to join just to see the pics. But the main reason is to keep my costs down for operating the site.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Squeakfinder:

Lots of good information here.

Also a note to EVERYONE. Remember to VOTE.

universalgirl

universal attachments

I am new to this site and I have learned so much. A friend of mine, that manufactured attachments, suggested this site to help me figure out what people really want out of their attachments and what the real NEED is for something new. I read your discussions and I'm very impressed by the comradery. You lean on eachother and value opinions.
Yes, I do sell universal quick attach attachments and yes, I would love your suggestions, questions, opinions, etc. Help me help you.

rback33

I have been here SOO long I don't remember how I got here. I THINK I was here before I was on FF, but I am not sure now.... Dougster might have led me here.... I really don't remember at this point...:pat:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome! Welcome Gator Girls!!!! :tiphat:

And kudos to you, you already have your Net Tractor Talk link set up on your web site. Thanks so much. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jwstewar

Staff member
August 30, 1146

On this date in 1146, European leaders outlawed crossbows, intending to end war for all time -- thus proving crossbow bans don't work either.

Just saw your sig Doc. Just curious if you know what the punishment for having the crossbows was and what "obscene" gesture came from this ban?

Sorry, been here long enough, I don't remember how I got here. Maybe an invite from FF?