Net Tractor Talk
       

Go Back   Net Tractor Talk > Off Topic Chatter Forums > Seriously Speaking Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 06-26-2008, 07:42 AM
jbrumberg's Avatar
jbrumberg jbrumberg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cummington, Massachusetts
Posts: 406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jbrumberg is on a distinguished road
Default

Brandi:

Hang in there, stay "on task", keep doing what you have to do, keep your friends close, keep accepting all genuine help offered, keep an eye on your folks in the nursing home, and please, please take care of yourself, and keep on hugging. Jay
__________________
NH TC29DA with 14LA FEL with 60" HD QA bucket, cutting edge and toothbar, weighted R-1's, FOPS, CCM M-160 58" Tiller, Tebben MD 60" Rotary Cutter, Woods LR 108 96" Landscape Rake, Woods GB60 60" Box Blade
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Doc's Avatar
Doc Doc is offline
Chief Bottle Washer / Admin

 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ohio USA
Posts: 6,085
Thanks: 2,933
Thanked 640 Times in 399 Posts
Doc is on a distinguished road
Default

Hugs to you Brandi.
You go girl.
Best wishes with all you are dealing with. I know it's not easy, but we are all here pulling for you, and willing to listen whenever you feel the need.
more hugs for you!!!!
Doc
__________________
Scott me up Beamy!

Other Fun Forums:
Forums Forums .com +++ Net Cooking Talk Forums +++
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-26-2008, 12:19 PM
GreenWannabe GreenWannabe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Northern Alabama
Posts: 314
Thanks: 4
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
GreenWannabe is on a distinguished road
Default

I know this has been a long and hard road for you. Hope things smoth out for you, and am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Fred
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-26-2008, 04:25 PM
PaulChristenson's Avatar
PaulChristenson PaulChristenson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 488
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PaulChristenson will become famous soon enough
Default OOORAH!!!

It looks like you are almost down to the dotting the i's and crossing the t's...
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-27-2008, 01:05 AM
Bindian's Avatar
Bindian Bindian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Willis, Texas
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura about
Default

Guys,
Thanks for the support! Well, I guess I am still down and getting kicked. My 4 year old male ferret died this morning. Just Booger and the Big RED Beast were around when I buried Sneaky. Booger did give me a face full of wet sloppy kisses. FYI...Booger is in my avatar bracketed by my backhoe dipperstick and bucket.
hugs, Brandi
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Bindian; 06-27-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-27-2008, 04:17 AM
billbill1 billbill1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NE Kansas
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
billbill1 is on a distinguished road
Default

Brandi, we lost my Dad to cancer in 1997, that was very tough to witness. Sorry to hear you're having troubles with it all, I know how hard that can be and I feel for ya. My Mother is 78 and in very good health, very independent, and fiesty (thank goodness) And I also have siblings that are little to no help when they are needed.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Bindian's Avatar
Bindian Bindian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Willis, Texas
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbill1 View Post
Brandi, we lost my Dad to cancer in 1997, that was very tough to witness. Sorry to hear you're having troubles with it all, I know how hard that can be and I feel for ya. My Mother is 78 and in very good health, very independent, and fiesty (thank goodness) And I also have siblings that are little to no help when they are needed.
Billbill1,
My brother is so stupid and wants a free ride (Dad's house) so bad, he is fighting me on evicting him and selling the house. I told the J.P. on the 25th that the state was going to take Mom and Dad's house, since they are both now in a nursing home. My brother's comment to that was.............let them.
hugs, Brandi
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Erik Erik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE Kansas
Posts: 641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Default

dang.
you're just not having a good month.
hugs and prayers - and wish there was something I could do or say that would help.
__________________
Erik
addicted to tools and looking for excuses to feed my habit.

if we cannot make you have fun we will make fun of you
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Bindian's Avatar
Bindian Bindian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Willis, Texas
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
dang.
you're just not having a good month.
hugs and prayers - and wish there was something I could do or say that would help.
Erik,
Thanks. I take diesel fuel gift cards! Seat time on Big RED Beast helps me get through this.
hugs, Brandi
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-28-2008, 01:03 PM
Milwaukee Milwaukee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Milwaukee is on a distinguished road
Default

I am sorry about that. Hope your parent get better.

I say that brother is sound like he grow up with bad childhood because mean and argue with you so much plus threat you with gun. Is he on drug or something that cause this big fight.


It happened to my mom with her cousin argue over Ford 601 because cousin want for his land but honest he not care about ford 601 when we get from his land. We was shock water in oil and air filter. Much worse is hydraulic.

I was so piss off and would not let anyone use this. You maybe remember thread about ford 601 stuck near ditch that what spark me not let his use or have this. That how we got and storage in our garage.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 07-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Bindian's Avatar
Bindian Bindian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Willis, Texas
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura about
Default

I found out last week the JP dismissed the eviction case against my brother on the grounds my Mom signed the evicition petition and she has been declared by our doctor as having dementia. So it was a mistake on my part. So I will let the state and Chase bank throw my brother out instead of hiring a lawyer as I don't feel well. My son put his 11 year old cat to sleep last Wednesday. I took my adopted male ferret in to the vet the next day to be check out for anything he could have brought into the house. But he is all fine. From that day on up to now, I have been having diarrhea and painful bad gas. It might be nerves, but my doctor thinks it is a viral infection. I had a cat scan yesterday that came out good and the blood work is okay also. I now have some pills for diarrhea and a mild pill for nerves. I felt so bad last weekend, I couldn't help move my Daughter up three flights of stairs to her new apartment, as I thought I was going to pass out. All I could do is pack and unpack boxes.
hugs, Brandi
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-25-2008, 02:07 AM
billbill1 billbill1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NE Kansas
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
billbill1 is on a distinguished road
Default

Brandi, hope you get feeling better, my allergies have been acting up some, being sick stinks. Especially when it's so darn hot. I might be down your way soon, rescuing the daughter that lives in Humble. Son-in-law is a jacka$$, looks like a divorce is pending. She and the kids will live with us until she gets on her feet.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Bindian's Avatar
Bindian Bindian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Willis, Texas
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura about
Default

Bilbill1,
Thanks! Tell your daughter to hang in there. It will get better.
hugs, Brandi
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-25-2008, 12:12 PM
PaulChristenson's Avatar
PaulChristenson PaulChristenson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 488
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PaulChristenson will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindian View Post
I found out last week the JP dismissed the eviction case against my brother on the grounds my Mom signed the evicition petition and she has been declared by our doctor as having dementia. So it was a mistake on my part. So I will let the state and Chase bank throw my brother out instead of hiring a lawyer as I don't feel well. My son put his 11 year old cat to sleep last Wednesday. I took my adopted male ferret in to the vet the next day to be check out for anything he could have brought into the house. But he is all fine. From that day on up to now, I have been having diarrhea and painful bad gas. It might be nerves, but my doctor thinks it is a viral infection. I had a cat scan yesterday that came out good and the blood work is okay also. I now have some pills for diarrhea and a mild pill for nerves. I felt so bad last weekend, I couldn't help move my Daughter up three flights of stairs to her new apartment, as I thought I was going to pass out. All I could do is pack and unpack boxes.
hugs, Brandi
EMOTIONAL STRESS can really sap one's strength!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT and take care of yourself...I have it on a reasonable authority...IT'S THE ONLY BODY WE GET...
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Bindian's Avatar
Bindian Bindian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Willis, Texas
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChristenson View Post
EMOTIONAL STRESS can really sap one's strength!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT and take care of yourself...I have it on a reasonable authority...IT'S THE ONLY BODY WE GET...
Paul,
Thanks! I am working on taking care of myself.
hugs, Brandi
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-25-2008, 12:30 PM
PaulChristenson's Avatar
PaulChristenson PaulChristenson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 488
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PaulChristenson will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindian View Post
Paul,
Thanks! I am working on taking care of myself.
hugs, Brandi
I have found that going to the shooting range and doing rapid fire drills at the 5 meters is a great stress reliever...Expensive in ammunition costs...but cheaper than therapy...
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-26-2008, 09:22 AM
Erik Erik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE Kansas
Posts: 641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChristenson View Post
I have found that going to the shooting range and doing rapid fire drills at the 5 meters is a great stress reliever...Expensive in ammunition costs...but cheaper than therapy...
the biggest argument I've heard so far for switching to 9mm... (although .22lr works good, too)
__________________
Erik
addicted to tools and looking for excuses to feed my habit.

if we cannot make you have fun we will make fun of you
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Bindian's Avatar
Bindian Bindian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Willis, Texas
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChristenson View Post
I have found that going to the shooting range and doing rapid fire drills at the 5 meters is a great stress reliever...Expensive in ammunition costs...but cheaper than therapy...
Paul,
I will be doing that as soon as my new Ruger LCP .380 comes in. That and the Kimber will fire a lot of therapy that day. Two weeks and waiting now.
hugs, Brandi
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Bindian's Avatar
Bindian Bindian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Willis, Texas
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura aboutBindian has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
the biggest argument I've heard so far for switching to 9mm... (although .22lr works good, too)
Erik,
Wuss. Never, never, never choose a smaller cartridge in the name of saving money. 45 ACP is my choice with a .380 bug in a thigh holster. I would ruin my Kimber with Blazer ammo before carrying a 9mm. Too many bad guys these days on drugs.
hugs, Brandi
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Erik Erik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE Kansas
Posts: 641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindian View Post
Erik,
Wuss. Never, never, never choose a smaller cartridge in the name of saving money. 45 ACP is my choice with a .380 bug in a thigh holster. I would ruin my Kimber with Blazer ammo before carrying a 9mm. Too many bad guys these days on drugs.
hugs, Brandi
don't worry, I'm not getting rid of the .45 -- it was more along the lines of an excuse to pick up something "new to me"... heh.
__________________
Erik
addicted to tools and looking for excuses to feed my habit.

if we cannot make you have fun we will make fun of you
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2018, www.DotHQ.com