hey from eastern canada

ihuntbear

just looking around .From New brunswick canada.Looking for info on buying a tractor.Been looking and buying a 55 Hp Kioti.Have to wait until the next order.want one to haul some logs off my woodlot ,plow a five acre field and open the road to my log cabin right in the middle of my land in the winter time.Really good site:wave::=

urednecku

Welcome to the forum, 'bear!!
Good luck with the tractor hunt. While you're waiting on that shipment, don't forget to be looking around, ya might find something else. (Unless, or course, that's the one you want!!)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Bear, welcome to Net Tractor Talk. I'm glad you found us.
Sounds like a 55hp would handle the work you have planned. Are you planning on geting a Front End Loader with your tractor? The loader comes in so handy, you'll amaze yourself with how much more work you can get done if you have the loader.
Best advice I got when I was tractor shopping is the same advice I'll pass on to you. Sit in as many seats as you can. Check em all out. Each will be a little different ..and it's kinda fun. :D
Sure would love to see some pics of your bear hunts. hint hint.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Ron Leard

I've been kicking tires on craigslist, though i'm not in the market for another tractor, I do enjoy looking. Theres alot of fine tractors out there for sale. Shipping may cost ya bit, but, you can always place an ad in search of a hauler. Some will give u a good haul rate, beats 'em driving from point "A" to point "B" empty.