Stock wheels

Lee1935

Does anyone know of a source for used stock wheels?

Would like to get a set for a 2016 X900, I've been told that in 2014 Kubota made a change to the 900 wheels?

I found this forum a week or so ago, Think I've read most of the old posts dating back to when Custer was a pup. Thanks to all of the helpful info I've moved my air cleaner from under the front hood to the back screen (it even sounds like a diesel now) ☺

When I told the dealer to order a hand throttle kit for me, he kinda gave me a weird look ☺☺☺

Last edited:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Lee. I don't know of a used stock wheel source but you might check on e bay .

shinnery

The main change I know of is my '06 900 has 5 bolt wheels and all X900s I have seen are 4 bolt. That difference is pretty obvious.
Bryce

dan900

I got lucky last summer or so and was able to obtain a set of factory wheels for my 2014 x900 from a fellow forum member. The x900 is a 4 bolt lug pattern. I installed 26x11rx12 Grim Reapers all the way around. They are about 1 1/2 inch taller than the factory ATV tire. Hard on the turf, but boy will they grip. The ride is much better also. I run them in the winter, then go to the originals for the warmer months.

tire-6.jpg