Loader for Cub Cadet 7530 compact

anglrdon

Hi everyone,
This is a last resort. Have been searching for a front end loader for my 30hp Cub Cadet 7530. The Cub Cadet Model is 833 (Part# 500-833-100). Found one in auction, but it was back in Nov 2016 and was sold. If anyone gets wind of one, I am still searching. Have already contacted Woods (they never made one for a 7530) and same with Westendorf. No luck there. Contacted Cub Cadet and they stopped production/selling them in 2010. No help there at all.

If anyone knows where I might find one, would sure appreciate it.

Don:beatdeadhorse5:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Since they are that hard to find chances of finding one seem rather slim. If possible you could sell your cub and then buy one with a loader already on it.

I know that will probably cost you more than you are hoping to spend but if you need a loader that is the only sure way I see it happening. There has been a lot of compact tractors sold with loaders and I see more and more of them on the market at a fair price. When I was shopping for one 18 years ago a slightly used ones were hard to find and if I did find one it cost so close to the price of new that I bought new. Good luck in your hunt. If I run across one of those loaders I will post here for sure.