Massey 7475 Starting Issues

Hugh Rea

Hi everyone, I have a 2008 MF 7475 (Perkins engine) and one of the plastic fuel line clips wore out and due to delivery times it was replaced with a rubber fuel line.

However now it doesn't want to start, turns over but doesn't want to start, cannot get any error codes on the Dot display but there is a CI.70 or C1.70 displays on the other screen which I have not noticed before.

Any help appreciated, thank you

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hi everyone, I have a 2008 MF 7475 (Perkins engine) and one of the plastic fuel line clips wore out and due to delivery times it was replaced with a rubber fuel line.

However now it doesn't want to start, turns over but doesn't want to start, cannot get any error codes on the Dot display but there is a CI.70 or C1.70 displays on the other screen which I have not noticed before.

Any help appreciated, thank you

Who replaced the line? Has it ever run with the new line? Was the injectors bled?

Hugh Rea

I fitted the line. It was bled to the pump and started pretty much straight away. It has done 3 days work and doesn't seem to be short of power or miss when running it is just when it is stopped it doesn't want to start again.

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
I fitted the line. It was bled to the pump and started pretty much straight away. It has done 3 days work and doesn't seem to be short of power or miss when running it is just when it is stopped it doesn't want to start again.

Is it possible that you could have a small air pocket in one of the lines going up to the injectors or even in the pump? Other than that I am out of ideas.