Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Before today, it was very warm. Hot & humid ...

Front showed up, rain started at daybreak and
rained until 1:30pm, total of 1.3 inches is all.

Cooler weather showed up this morning with the rain.

Pretty clear now .....

........ two guns :harley:

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
We are wet all over

Had some mighty hard rains from these storms. On my way to the hospital today the creeks and rivers were real high. Was watching the guys working on the bridge replacement on the main road for our area. I sure would not want to be working over that water the way it rolling under that bare skeleton of that half of the bridge. They do one side at a time with a traffic light controlling one lane traffic on the old side.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
I know I might be rushing things a bit, but I changed out the winter air for summer air in the tires for the car and truck. Ya think it's too early to do that changeover in the RTV? I have the worksite tires if that matters.

Kanook

I know I might be rushing things a bit, but I changed out the winter air for summer air in the tires for the car and truck. Ya think it's too early to do that changeover in the RTV? I have the worksite tires if that matters.

Get some 'all season' air in those tires....should suffice for year round use.

Mark.Sibole

LOL I tried all of that put summer air in the tires took out the 200 pounds of cinder blocks for ballast and removed the plow.Its been snowing here in Michigan ever since.Its Mid April for god sakes give us a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark.Sibole

They can be a pain in the rump while imaging for me here.I ve actually been lucky not to be bothered by them while imaging In a long time.But ive been burried in the great Michigan Nebula for months now so im not sure if the sun,moon or stars are still even around and tonight is looking no different.I havnt even been able to view let alone image Comet Pannstars.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Here is some pics of the " MINI-TRUCK "
Here is some of them " Healthy" coonass' !!!

We were running on some property over in Mississippi ....

Who says you can't put three grown men in a mini truck ... we did it ....
And they were happy.

Another thing, everybody loves to ride in the back of the mini truck.
Seems it gives them the " Navigation Seat Authority " :wink:

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 128
  • zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 128
  • zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 128
  • zzzz.jpg
    zzzz.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 127
  • zzzzz.jpg
    zzzzz.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 126

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
This is the way Louisiana Coonass' keep their babies occupied !!!!

Attachments

• zzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzz.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 127

Mark.Sibole

Here is some pics of the " MINI-TRUCK "
Here is some of them " Healthy" coonass' !!!

We were running on some property over in Mississippi ....

Who says you can't put three grown men in a mini truck ... we did it ....
And they were happy.

Another thing, everybody loves to ride in the back of the mini truck.
Seems it gives them the " Navigation Seat Authority " :wink:

LOoks like 3 hillbillys in a sardine can lol.Got to love it and I need one of them

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
LOoks like 3 hillbillys in a sardine can lol.Got to love it and I need one of them

This batch of men, are a blessing from heaven.

As you all know, there is been a many of men, who has gone threw life
not knowing the blessing of a "TRUE" FRIEND.

I can say this, everyone of these men here, would die for you. Just that simple. They don't come no better !!!!!

They are just as good as they get !!!! True Friends !!!

We have a blast with these little trucks down here. Everyone should make
a mini-truck there second outdoor toy !!!!

Attachments

• mini trk 13.jpg
    mini trk 13.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 117

Mark.Sibole

I hear yua.Its a shame I can count all of my true friends on 1 hand anymore.I got tired of the users and loosers.Are them minis 4wd?

Mark.Sibole

I want to know who turned off the heat? After a period of days where I was sweating getting the garden all ready to plant the rain moved in. Followed by the cold last night. Woke up to 34 this morning and never got above 36. Snow flurries were flying this afternoon and it is dang chilly. Was going to plant some things but fear the ground will be too cool now. Will see how the weekend goes. Going tomorrow to see about getting my pacemaker replaced since the battery is about shot. Wanted to have the early planting done and the cows in the barn before they do it. Will be slow and sore for a while after they cut me open.:hammer:

I keep telling ya the damn Liberals took it.Here its mid April and still getting into the 20s at night and still snowimg.30 day forcast for here is nothing higher then 45 to 50.Dont even think ill be able to take the kids to the trout pond opening day as everything is still ice covered.Weather is a mess.So much for Wierd Als global warming scam..................:bsflag2:

Popo1945

So, who's the manufacturer & how does someone get one (w/ 4wd)? Can u give us a description - r they gas or diesel - how many cylinders - etc.
They look like they'd be a blast!

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
You'd have to check your local laws dealing with Mini Trucks. Some allow them, some don't and others have restrictions. Manufacturers include Honda, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Mazda.......etc. I think most of them are gas.
A Google search shows a dealer in Swanville, MN. Double R Outdoors

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Here is a link to the twin rivers site that sells used Japanese mini trucks. On their info page they do say these are not street legal but make GREAT off road vehicles.
MiniTruckInfoPage said:
ABOUT 4X4 JAPANESE MINI TRUCKS
Our Mini Trucks (commonly referred to as Japanese Mini Trucks, Japanese K-Class or Kei Class trucks) are imported from Japan. These popular trucks are used for a wide variety of applications in Japan from farming to delivery to industrial use to general transportation.

Manufacturers and Makes of Japanese 4x4 Kei Class Mini Trucks include Daihatsu (Toyota Company) Hijet, Honda Acty, Suzuki Carry, Mitsubishi Minicab, Mazda Scrum, and Subaru Sambar.

While features can vary, most of our mini trucks are equipped with a liquid cooled 3-cylinder, 660 cc, 45 Horsepower or 550cc, 40 Horsepower gasoline engine and 4-speed or 5-Speed manual transmission. All units are four- wheel drive. Mini trucks weigh approximately 1500 pounds, are approximately 10’6” long and 52” wide. Mini trucks have plenty of cargo room with a bed length of 76 inches and cargo capactiy of 800 pounds. Bed sides and tailgates drop down for easy access or can be removed to make a flat bed. Fuel economy typically ranges between 40-50 MPG (miles per gallon).

Japanese Mini-Trucks come equipped with heaters, radios, seatbelts, headlamps, turn signals and wipers. However, Mini-Trucks are for Off-Road Use Only and may not be driven on public roads or highways within the United States.

If you are considering the purchase of an Off-Road Utility Vehicle (UTV), these rugged little trucks are a great alternative, typically at about a much lower cost a conventional Off-Road Utility Vehicle.
http://www.twinriversatv.com/Web Pages/about_mini_trucks.htm

Here is a link to their inventory page:
http://www.twinriversatv.com/Web Pages/inventory.html

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We discussed these mini trucks on Doc's other forum. Here's the thread.
http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=7292

There's some good discussion on what to look for, manufacturers, modifications required for use in the USA...

Looking at the link Doc posted, WOW those things have gone way up in price. At $10K, you're at the same price if not more then a used RTV or other UTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.