OK... So I am a bit slow on the uptake...

Well, maybe so... but the mere thought of it makes me laugh out loud! :yum:

Seriously... I sincerely doubt that the old Junk was banned... but why hasn't he even stopped in for a visit lately? Look at the list of today's visitors... No Junk!!! Same yesterday and the day before. I can't remember the last time he was around. :confused:

Dougster

His last post was on the 9th.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
PB & Jim Slagle said:
PB:
Sniff Sniff . . . I always knew you liked him better than me! :rolleyes:
-------------------
Jim S.
Doc, you've hurt my feelings too. I always thought you liked me best :hide:
Boy, I sure stepped into it didn't I. :shitHitsFan:

Notice guys, I did say "One of my top moderators" ....does that help get me out of it? :yum: :D

p.s., I'm secretly still hoping he was banned!!! :yum: -d

Hmmmm! After THAT comment, I might just give good cause to GET BANNED:shitHitsFan:

No Dougster, I'm still 'round.

Been EXTREMLY busy at work. We've got a couple carpenters off for medical reasons. I've had to step in and help with a couple jobs they were on. Also started a refresher course at Univ of Louisville, been busy buying/selling/swapping trailers to get ready for the much anticipated arrival of the 2 new Massey's. :wave:

And as if THAT wasn't enough, I've been baby sitting my neighbors 12 cows while he's away. I THOUGHT those days were over when I got shed of the last of my cattle 2-1/2 years ago. No such luck. And just in the nick of time, while I'm having to deal with these cows, we see the arrival of single digit temps and snow. Nothing like tossing bales in the cold, snowy darkness.:letitsnow:

DON'T THINK FOR EVEN ONE SECOND YOU'RE GONNA GET RID OF ME THAT EASY:no:

Hmmmm! After THAT comment, I might just give good cause to GET BANNED:shitHitsFan:

No Dougster, I'm still 'round.

Been EXTREMLY busy at work. We've got a couple carpenters off for medical reasons. I've had to step in and help with a couple jobs they were on. Also started a refresher course at Univ of Louisville, been busy buying/selling/swapping trailers to get ready for the much anticipated arrival of the 2 new Massey's. :wave:

And as if THAT wasn't enough, I've been baby sitting my neighbors 12 cows while he's away. I THOUGHT those days were over when I got shed of the last of my cattle 2-1/2 years ago. No such luck. And just in the nick of time, while I'm having to deal with these cows, we see the arrival of single digit temps and snow. Nothing like tossing bales in the cold, snowy darkness.:letitsnow:

DON'T THINK FOR EVEN ONE SECOND YOU'RE GONNA GET RID OF ME THAT EASY:no:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! See didn't I tell you you would regret that comment you made Doug. :yum:

Dougster

Old Member
Well, Son of a Gun!!! :yum: Look who has returned!!! :wave:

Ya had us worried there Junk!!! I was beginning to think you were a goner! Heck, I was ready to ask Doc if I could take over your member ID! :D

Guess I gotta put that plan back on hold!!! :yum:
Dougster :starbucks: