Do we have a NTT Frappr started yet ?

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Seems to me that 'Location' in our profiles is enough so that neighbors can find one another if they want to be found.

A graphic representation might show a fairly even dispersion throughout the US with a few (valuable!) overseas members. Maybe with a slight concentration as you get nearer to Doc's Ohio home. But I'm not sure what the graphic would be good for.

I'm willing to listen. Can you point to a useful Frappr map?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have an advertising campaign where it would be handy for me to see a graphical representation. Feel free to start frapper for us Will and I hope a lot will participate.
Good idea!!! :thumb:

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Says the one with the blank location.
Yep. :D I'm not out at the ranch all the time, so 'security via obscurity' probably works better for me than just asking my tenant there to outsmart uninvited guests. The members here are a good bunch but who knows who the unregistered readers are? I already have a significant problem with people showing up who I never heard of, who tell me some previous tenant told them they could come and pick all the apples they want. Even after that tenant is long gone! (It's an 11 acre orchard, in commercial production).

Since Doc can use the Frappr data that's all I need to be convinced. Go for it! :)

If I can represent myself as a 50 mile circle I might even add myself!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
There's 4 now.

Mr farmwithjunk is there.

I knew I had a NTT neighbor. He's less than 1/2 inch away!

Jim

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Well, the marker might have gotten removed, but it wasn't totally eliminated, nor was I. So........I'm still there, just as Jerry, not OhioTC18.

Will

Everybody should be able to edit their own pin.

Attachments

• mypin1.jpg
    mypin1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 356
  • mypin2.jpg
    mypin2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 365