V4210 complete cabs only $1200

Lol jst send him your money. Vauge is still vauge. Op if you can't provide the people of this forum with more info then this, or pm me for details. It looks very suspicious

Their are prob alot of people on this forum that would be intrested!

Lol jst send him your money. Vauge is still vauge. Op if you can't provide the people of this forum with more info then this, or pm me for details. It looks very suspicious

Their are prob alot of people on this forum that would be intrested!

Not sure what your talking about?..there is a phone number in the add.

SpudHauler

Site Supporter
Looked up the phone number and it is Ben Berg farm equipment.

They must have bougth these and never sold them as I don't believe they are made any more.

Looks legit. Good price.

Direct call to Ben would validate the price.

I wanted to buy that style for my 2008 RTV900 but it was too expensive at the time.

Nice cabs.

SVG

I don’t know who CKG is. I was initially extremely skeptical. Turns out it’s the real deal.

Just be forewarned, not only will you need to arrange shipping but you will need to hire a customs broker (or do it yourself) to enable the CAN/US border crossing.

Kanook

At that price, if I didn't already have a cab, I'd drive there and pick one up. About 7-8 hours from me. Looks like a short drive across the border from Buffalo NY on Canadian side of Lake Erie.

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I just returned from Canada after a 12 hour round trip to Ben Berg farm in Wainfleet, Ont and I can tell you the $1200 V4210 is real. That's also Canadian so the exchange rate offsets the VAT that's charged.

Initially, I and, hopefully others, owe a hail and hardy Thank you to forum member SVG. Mike took the time to post this deal and has followed up with me on his efforts to get one trucked to him. I live about 300 miles from the sellers so I decided to drive over and pick it up.

All-in-all, it went about as well as one could hope and the folks at Ben Berq were great but I'll leave some observations on my experience.

First off - This is one large Kubota dealership, there's orange all over the place as well any number of other brands. It's much larger than any close to me.

Secondly - The price is Canadian but they charge VAT so it washes out but it''s still a $1200 Cab. I tried to use one credit card and it was blocked because Visa assumed I was stealing my own credit. That has never happened before in Canada with this card but luckily I had a second that went through. A high five to the gals in the office that spent a ton of time working with me to try to make the card work. You might want to call your card company ahead of time and let them know what's about to happen to forestall this event.

If you want to spend cash, take Canadian as they are not setup to do exchange rates.

Third - When you hit the border be sure you have the receipt, I did and it answered a lot of questions about where/how much/tax paid and where the heck is Wainfleet, Ont.

Fourth - This is a big heavy box so be prepared for that.

Lastly - They have a number on hand so you should be able to get one. They want to move them.

As an adder - Commercially Trucking this out of Canada is not trivial so if you plan to do that give Mike a shout, and if I were him I probably charge for the info, he has done yeoman service there.

You want proof, I got proof

1417470303871_zpsc56a3485.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bob

SVG

Glad someone on the board was able to get a great deal on some RTV parts.
If anyone had any questions on shipping, even Striperfisher, drop me a PM and I’ll tell you of my experience.
Bob, be sure to post some pictures when she’s all set up! I won’t be able to install mine until the summer.

Mike

Here...always try to be very imformative in your post pertaining to a matter like this.

When someone is selling a 5g item for $1200 their is generally always a rat some wear

Glad it worked out. If the doors fit a x900 I would be interested.

But Va is a long damn ways from Canada so it's probably a mute point anyways

OrangeBuggy

I just returned from Canada after a 12 hour round trip to Ben Berg farm in Wainfleet, Ont and I can tell you the $1200 V4210 is real. That's also Canadian so the exchange rate offsets the VAT that's charged.

Initially, I and, hopefully others, owe a hail and hardy Thank you to forum member SVG. Mike took the time to post this deal and has followed up with me on his efforts to get one trucked to him. I live about 300 miles from the sellers so I decided to drive over and pick it up.

All-in-all, it went about as well as one could hope and the folks at Ben Berq were great but I'll leave some observations on my experience.

First off - This is one large Kubota dealership, there's orange all over the place as well any number of other brands. It's much larger than any close to me.

Secondly - The price is Canadian but they charge VAT so it washes out but it''s still a $1200 Cab. I tried to use one credit card and it was blocked because Visa assumed I was stealing my own credit. That has never happened before in Canada with this card but luckily I had a second that went through. A high five to the gals in the office that spent a ton of time working with me to try to make the card work. You might want to call your card company ahead of time and let them know what's about to happen to forestall this event.

If you want to spend cash, take Canadian as they are not setup to do exchange rates.

Third - When you hit the border be sure you have the receipt, I did and it answered a lot of questions about where/how much/tax paid and where the heck is Wainfleet, Ont.

Fourth - This is a big heavy box so be prepared for that.

Lastly - They have a number on hand so you should be able to get one. They want to move them.

As an adder - Commercially Trucking this out of Canada is not trivial so if you plan to do that give Mike a shout, and if I were him I probably charge for the info, he has done yeoman service there.

You want proof, I got proof

1417470303871_zpsc56a3485.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bob

Glad to see this was for real and that it worked out well for you. Take pictures as you go. Then we'll get to see how it all go's together.
Harry

Wild Bill

I called this morning and it all sounds legit. Say they bought 60 of them from Kubota at a rock bottom price. Therefore they are selling them at a good price. Makes sense that Kubota would be trying to get rid of them since they don't fit the new model.

Here are the questions I asked;

Curtis cab, same as Kubota? Y
Glass windshield? Y
Back window? Y (unknown if glass or plastic)
Metal roof? No, poly, orange
Wipers? N $128 ea.
Radio/CD? Y
Lighting? N, Optional
Heater? N, $405
Cards accepted? Visa / MC
Package size? 70 x 63 x 24
Weight? 300#
Qty on hand? ~50
Hours? mon-fri 8-5:50 Sat 8-5
Address: 42134 Hwy #3 R.R. 3, Wainfleet, Ont.

Literature

Internet Add

Dealer - http://www.benberg.com/

I'm looking to make the trip this Thursday when I'm off.

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I called this morning and it all sounds legit. Say they bought 60 of them from Kubota at a rock bottom price. Therefore they are selling them at a good price. Makes sense that Kubota would be trying to get rid of them since they don't fit the new model.

Here are the questions I asked;

Curtis cab, same as Kubota? Y
Glass windshield? Y
Back window? Y (unknown if glass or plastic)
Metal roof? No, poly, orange
Wipers? N $128 ea.
Radio/CD? Y
Lighting? N, Optional
Heater? N, $405
Cards accepted? Visa / MC
Package size? 70 x 63 x 24
Weight? 300#
Qty on hand? ~50
Hours? mon-fri 8-5:50 Sat 8-5
Address: 42134 Hwy #3 R.R. 3, Wainfleet, Ont.

Literature

Internet Add

Dealer - http://www.benberg.com/

I'm looking to make the trip this Thursday when I'm off.

Bill

Those are the same questions I asked with the same answers. Just be sure your credit card carrier knows you will be using it in Canada.

I'm also told that the 900 needs heavier front coils (struts) when the cab is installed. Berg didn't have them in time to supply me when I picked up the cab so I ordered them from Messicks. I chose to go with completely new struts and coils as my 04 has been worked hard and it carries both the new cab and a Curtis snowplow. Heavy Coils alone are about 1/3 the cost of the heavy duty strut/coil assembly.

I was also told that they come with a radio and speaker assembly and a two speed fan, no heat. My 2004 never gets very warm in the winter so I'm opting for a catalytic heater to warm the cab. I can do the heater later if necessary. Same with the wipers, if I need them I'll get them locally. BTW that wiper quote is Canadian and a good price on the drivers wiper.

I should have my cab off the trailer tomorrow after I rearrange the pole barn so we'll know whats in the package then.

Bob

Wild Bill

Bill

Those are the same questions I asked with the same answers. Just be sure your credit card carrier knows you will be using it in Canada.

I'm also told that the 900 needs heavier front coils (struts) when the cab is installed. Berg didn't have them in time to supply me when I picked up the cab so I ordered them from Messicks. I chose to go with completely new struts and coils as my 04 has been worked hard and it carries both the new cab and a Curtis snowplow. Heavy Coils alone are about 1/3 the cost of the heavy duty strut/coil assembly.

I was also told that they come with a radio and speaker assembly and a two speed fan, no heat. My 2004 never gets very warm in the winter so I'm opting for a catalytic heater to warm the cab. I can do the heater later if necessary. Same with the wipers, if I need them I'll get them locally. BTW that wiper quote is Canadian and a good price on the drivers wiper.

I should have my cab off the trailer tomorrow after I rearrange the pole barn so we'll know whats in the package then.

Bob
Given your experience I am definitely going to call my credit card company the day before I leave from my home number to let them know my intentions.

I had the HD struts put on when I bought my machine so I'm set there. I did that because of the plow.

I priced out the wipers and heater locally and yes, their wiper price is very good. The heater, like you, I'm going to hold off on. I plow all winter w/o doors and figure getting out of the wind will be 1000% better. I have no need to plow in short sleeves, i just don't want the windshield to ice over from my breath. Will give it a try this winter and see about adding a heater later.

Thanks a ton for being the pioneering member. I don't figure you'll ever be able to beat this deal. Kubota glass windshield alone is $750

Wild Bill

Literature for the cab states that it is a 20,000 BTU unit. Those are half the price of the Kubota one. Thanks for the info.

Will have to look at the cab, the only thing that would still have me go with the kubota is if it plumbs into the cab's ventilation system.