Kioti vs Mahindra

urednecku

bordercollie, I will gar-un-tee you one thing.....once you use the bigger tractor for about the first hour, you WILL be glad you went bigger! Don't think I've EVER heard anybody say "I wish I got the next size or 2 smaller".

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
bordercollie, I will gar-un-tee you one thing.....once you use the bigger tractor for about the first hour, you WILL be glad you went bigger! Don't think I've EVER heard anybody say "I wish I got the next size or 2 smaller".

+1 ............ Amen

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
+ 2!!!!!!

Because of a close out on a the model I was able to buy bigger than I had planned. Boy am I glad I did. More power / umph!!!!! It's all good. :D

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I DID IT

O.k. Guys It's official -- I got a DK40se!!!!!!!!! I ordered a canopy and they will deliver it and the tractor Friday. Ya'll are soooooo right. It drove great and I just love the bucket and level indicator. I never thought I would have such a tractor..so nice and solid feeling and with 2 remotes!! I know this is the one for me so thanks in a big way for all the encouragement. I absolutely love the tight joy stick too- very much like the Cat skid steer here I load the feed wagon with. Very nice on the test drive.. I gotta go take a nap as spending that $$ even so reasonable -just tired me out:>) Did I say thanks? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x 100. !! Bordercollie

O.k. Guys It's official -- I got a DK40se!!!!!!!!! I ordered a canopy and they will deliver it and the tractor Friday. Ya'll are soooooo right. It drove great and I just love the bucket and level indicator. I never thought I would have such a tractor..so nice and solid feeling and with 2 remotes!! I know this is the one for me so thanks in a big way for all the encouragement. I absolutely love the tight joy stick too- very much like the Cat skid steer here I load the feed wagon with. Very nice on the test drive.. I gotta go take a nap as spending that $$ even so reasonable -just tired me out:>) Did I say thanks? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x 100. !! Bordercollie

Bordercollie, this is GREAT news, but I forgot to tell you about one requirement and I hope that this does not upset you. :rolleyes: When you get it home, YOU MUST TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM HERE. We all love to see peoples new machines.

We are all very happy for you, this will be one of the best things that you have ever done. And remember, if you have other questions, it doesn't hurt to ask, someone here will always try to help. :wave:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats BorderCollie!!!!! Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!! :thumb:
That does indeed sound like one nice machine. Now you'll be like a kid waiting on Christmas morning until it's delivered.
Like Brian said, Pics will be required. :D :thumb:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter

Enjoy ........... You gonna love your Kioti, I know I do!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Kioti-adis is catching

Thanks everyone!!!!!! I got Kioti-adis really bad and can't wait for it to get here. I already have a lot of projects. By the way, I think it drove better than my '94 Toyota and that is saying something. But-watch out because I have the camera batteries all charged up!!!!! And to think I only got the up sized tractor because of this forum!!!! Bordercollie

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats BC!!!!

Oh how we love to spend other peoples money :) It's a bit more tractor than you were first looking at but you'll appreciate the "up-sizing" once you start putting it to work.

You're going to love it.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
It's here!!!

Thanks!! It came today and I do love it. That loader is really nice too. I only drove it a little today as I had other stuff I had to do. I do like that seat too- very comfortable but no arm rests. My dealer loaded my rear tires with a water/antifreeze mix to aid in stability at no charge. I can't wait to start driving T posts with it as the skid steer would tear up the ground when I got in position. Plans ,plans, I will post a couple more pictures in the tractor thread soon. I am a happy camper for sure!! Bordercollie

Attachments

• DSCF2036.JPG
    DSCF2036.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 85

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Some features I like

A couple more pictures of my new work saver. The top view shows the view over the hood with the bucket raised some. Unfortunately, I cut off the bucket level device in the picture, but some of it can be made out in the upper right. One of the big pluses for this set up (for me ) was the removable loader bucket and arms. In front of the cylinder, you can see the leg stand(s) and on the gray post area, you can see the pull pin(s) to detach the loader arms, the hydraulic hoses are color coded quick disconnects under the floor board right side. I will get a picture of that later for folks interested . . Thanks!! :>) Bordercollie

Attachments

• DSCF2050.JPG
    DSCF2050.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCF2043.JPG
    DSCF2043.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 80

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Pleased Owner

A couple more pictures. Promise I won't go overboard. I just like it so much- so many features I never thought I could have- Thanks for the help!! Bordercollie

Attachments

• DSCF2048.JPG
    DSCF2048.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF2040.JPG
    DSCF2040.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 83

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics. That last one is my fav. :thumb: Congrats BC. You are gonna love it!!!! The adventure has just begun. :D

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Remember to check and tighten everything after the first workout!!!

Nice to have a nutter Yote bro!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
New favorite color -Kioti Orange

Yea, More and more Yote bro's and ,sis's like me will be coming forward as this undiscovered jewel becomes better known. A tractor mechanic told me yesterday that Kioti was the up and coming tractor to look for. He also told me that a lot of Kubota parts were interchangeable with Kioti- have ya'll heard this?? And this is great news. My B-I-L has offered to get the 300 gallon spray rig for me to use on my Kioti. It will take about a week to get it then the Kioti and I will get some real seat time!!Last year I sprayed 300 acres with the RTV @ 4 mph. and used well over 3000 gallons of water/herbicide mix with a 60 gallon sprayer.Talking about taking forever!! The border collie Belle is already eyeballing the Kioti for room to ride safely. I may have to rig up some sort of absolutely safe place for her with no danger of falling off. Also,I am going to get some theft insurance next week too. Hope I never need it as word is out that we "got lead". Thank God for friends and NTT,, Bordercollie