RTV 1100 Door Striker Extensions

Scott.deitrich

it appears that my RTV1100 was not equipped with the door strike extensions to allow for driving with the door partially open. Can anyone who has them take a pic of theirs and maybe a length? I'm going to fab some up this weekend.

ovrszd

You cab guys are soooo far ahead of me. :)

So why would you want to operate the machine with the doors partially open?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
on the old 1100 not the x1100c. the cab didn't have roll up windows in the doors so if you wanted to not use the AC Kubota made a stand off that held the door open about 2 inches and you could also open the front glass. i think the concept was to just remove the doors.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
it appears that my RTV1100 was not equipped with the door strike extensions to allow for driving with the door partially open. Can anyone who has them take a pic of theirs and maybe a length? I'm going to fab some up this weekend.

i was hoping someone else would step up with photos as for some reason i can't. i will offer some advice though. the original has a slight can't built into it so it can match up and still swing out of the way and is quite robust. can you not get one from Messicks or other dealer? how about salvage on Ebay?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
illustration number 160 plate striker extension K 7711-29370 price 6.02

don't fortget the bolt keeper and striker pin