Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Captain

May all of you have a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Make your wishes and hope for the best!
Captain

Attachments

• Kubota Buggy 007.jpg
    Kubota Buggy 007.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 126

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Don't care so much about the holiday; but as far as CHRISTmas, I wish you ALL a very blessed and merry one.........God bless each and every one of us please and help us during our travels and relations with others.......Amen.......Dennis

Captain

I agree with Doc, nice rack. What type is it?
The rack was fabricated using a Champion ATV basket (two basket set and I used the larger basket for the RTV and the smaller basket for my EZGO sporting clays cart). One inch square tubing to make the basket supports. It tilts forward approx 45 degrees for access to the front compartment.

Nicahawk

Merry Christmas everyone.....I love you all, and wish I could meet all of you in person. WOW, wouldn't that be great!

Nica

Kanook

HO...HO...HO....and a very Merry Christmas from up North..

Attachments

• santa123.jpg
    santa123.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 80

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to all >>>>

Be Safe

Keep God in Your Heart !!!

............ Mr. & Mrs. Two Guns

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
When you guys are talking about a nice rack, I'd prefer it if you were discussing a big buck or a buxom young lady. :yum::yum::yum:

And .... just to be different, I'd like to wish all you guys and gals a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year. :wave:

Onfoot

Likewise from up North--Christmas blessings to each of you. And may 2011 be a year of encouragement and hope. And lots of good RTV adventures as well.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
To each and all.... a very Happy and Healthy New Year 2011

Keifer, (still) a RTV wannabe

Hey Captain
Q: Your exterior mirrors - can you tell me if they vibrate and how bad? I need exterior mirrors for backing up when plowing. The part number you provided, description is 'plastic'. I'm guessing that is the housing, the mirror is glass. Just trying to make a decision or plastic or metal. My thinking is the metal will act as a bit of harmonic balance/cancel devise.

Thanks in advance for your reply.