1440, 1460, 1480 International Combine Operators Manual

msoh

Help! My dad and brother have an International combine and do have the 1440, 1460, 1480 International Combine Operators Manual, but there are 2 pages missing, pages 23-24, and they really need copies of these two pages...does anyone have a copy of this operator's manual that would be willing to scan these two pages and email them to me??

He said that the contents of these pages are Settings for the different crops...rotor speed, adjustments like that...cleaning fan speed, etc...could be a chart or something??

Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide!

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
msoh,
I can't help there, I don't have a manual to help you out. But I do want to welcome you to NTT. Hopefully another member can help with your request.

msoh

Thanks! My dad and brother are not very computer saavy, so they called on me for help...I am an avid boater and participate on the lakecumberland.com forum, so I thought, there must be folks out there just as passionate about tractors and farm implements as I am about boating, so I found you guys!

This is a great site for my family, who is very active in farming and own various tractors and farm implements!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum!

Glad you found us.

It sounds like someone in the past pulled out the most important page. It's probably thumb tacked to the wall in their barn!

I've looked around the net and I can't find one online. there are some places that sell the complete manual.

Agrimanuals.com they are in the UK.

SSB Tractor lists both the operators and the maintenance manual. They are a little higher than the UK place but the shipping might make up the difference.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks! My dad and brother are not very computer saavy, so they called on me for help...I am an avid boater and participate on the lakecumberland.com forum, so I thought, there must be folks out there just as passionate about tractors and farm implements as I am about boating, so I found you guys!

This is a great site for my family, who is very active in farming and own various tractors and farm implements!

Welcome to Net Tractor Talk msoh!
My two hobbies are boating and tractoring. :D
Do you boat on Lake Cumberland? I boat on the Ohio River but have gone to Lake Cumberland and Dale Hollow and occasion. Very nice down that way. Stop by my boating forum if you want to talk some boating. The seasons over and I've taken my boats out of the water so all that's left to do is talk about boating, darnit.

msoh

Hey! We do boat on Lake Cumberland...we have a houseboat at State dock and we LOVE it there! We are there most weekend from May-Oct...Getting ready to winterize. We already pulled the ski boat out and it's in the garage for the winter.

Jim,
Thanks for the websites to buy...that's my last resort...my dad is, uh, thrifty, and doesn't want to have to buy it for 2 pages...but if we have to we have to...

N

Nicahawk

Welcome mosh. Look forward to your posts. Add some pictures when you have time.

msoh

Just wanted to let you all know I found the pages...I went to a website that listed Combines for Sale and one of the dealers had the manual and emailed me copies of the two pages!

Thought I'd put a plug in for them since they were so nice and helped us out so much:
Big Equipment Co. LLC
1287 Hwy 87 West
Havre, Montana 59501
Phone - (406) 265-9554
Fax - (406) 265-9367
www.bigequipment.com

Thanks everyone!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That's GREAT!