Bordercollie Belle loses driving privileges

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
In Fond Memory of Belle .. Bump

I was looking through old threads and saw this happy thread about my sweet departed pal Belle. I thought I'd bump it and give all of ya'll a little laugh. Her little follower Dixie has a lot to live up to and a long way to go. Start at the beginning to see the picture of what happened.. and taught me a good lesson. collie

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
I was looking through old threads and saw this happy thread about my sweet departed pal Belle.
I was unaware of Belle's passing. You have my deepest condolences.

I lost my copilot Shep on December 19th and we're still wiping tear from our eyes. Shep never was much of a driver, perhaps Belle is giving him some pointers?

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I agree Dennis, Pups are some of the more loyal "folks" a person can be blessed to hav. I always say " take care of them and they will take care of you" . Their love is truly unconditional.
Thank you Squerly, I am sad to hear about Shep departing. It is a painful thing to lose such a devoted friend . One thing to remember though, is what a great caretaker you were-. God bless ya'll. collie

edit, Yes, I do believe they are looking upon us a getting a good laugh from time to time. :) :)

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, Judy, for sure they laugh at us. Especially those things they worked on all their all to short lives to teach us and we never quite got it. They are saying about those things, like: the first thing in the morning is to get over to the front or back door and let them out, to ALWAYS give us a treat when we do something special or at the minimum a scratch on the belly, to NEVER give us DRY DOG FOOD!, and yes, when those thunderstorms are booming away, to get us in before that first drop of rain............Golly I miss those eyes that are only in my memories..........Dennis