GOT MUD!!!!!

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
hey twoguns !! i have to admit the second best mud tire in the south is the 589's man you got to get you a set of these outlaws!!!!! they made righthere in louisiana and you know a coonass gonna make a tire thats gonna go through some mud right ?? man you gotta get a set and try some i would get some 26"like mine they pricey but man when i had my 589's i had to keep a higher rpm range to keep them clean but these suckers as long as the tire just rotates they will clean out. when i was riding in the can field i noticed i would sorta get on top of the mud when i would give it the gas and when i would slow down i would sink sorta like a boat not like other tires where you are constantly diging for bottom or hard ground. these didn't need hard bottom when it't there it was nice but when it wasn't they still went through it like nuthin.</p>
<div>
1007281.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007278.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007274.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007293.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007292.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007283.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007284.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007291.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007294.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007299.jpg
</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
1007297b.jpg
</div>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Sounds like they do pull well Tommy. </p>

Lookin' at the first picture, looks like you stole thedischarge hoses'off the back of a fewwashing machines....</p>

Tommy, does that not bother the farmer whos fields you are in ? </p>

>>>>>>> jamie </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea he got pissed cause five minutes after i took the picture on the side the road he stopped by and cured me out and sent the cops to my house . they gave me a simply criminal trespassing ticket. but the cop said as long as i didn't do any damage to the filed and i was just on the headlane and the guy admited running up to my and going off the hook on me so the cop said to go talk to the D.A and they will probaly drop it. but i didn't go into the filed i was just on the headlane part . i always road there . that's where we shot that aligator at??? dude was trippin??? said the guy had to pass right there with the tractor?? like thatbigg john deere with daully tires bigger than my whole rhino put together is gonne even feel them little ole ruts plus with all the rain we gettin tonight they ain't even gonna be there tomorrow. he's crazy!!! but hey dem tings are bad in da mud yea!!! man i gotta load dis ting up in a truck and come see ya one day. they got a hotel close by i'm thinkin of lookin for a little truck to pull this thing around and if i get one i'm gonna come see ya.i'm talkin to two gun i ain't goin see no onfoot or anyone in the - degree didits sorry!!</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
oh and the snorkle the hose is some 1-1/2 fles pipe i got at lowes an that stuff don't bend for nuthin. i'm gonna have to put a hair dryer on it to heat it up and let it bend to the curve then i'm gonna paint it all black but right now i'm good to go in water and mud up to the top of the bed.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="tommy 20/69"]</p>

He stopped by and cursed me outand sent the cops to my house . He's crazy !!!!</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

Tommy, You are lucky he didn't shoot you. There has been situations like that that has happen. And truthfully, he not crazy, he's just protecting what belongs to him. BetterthankGod that he sent the cops over there, and didn't show up himself >>>Situations like that, everybody looses !!!! <span style="text-decoration: underline;">For I'm not judging you</span>, please don't take this wrong, but you live here, you know how the laws of the bayous are. They are not in the books !!!! They are just there >>>>></p>

Louisiana law states :</p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;">A minor ten years old or younger shall not be arrested, detained or apprehended for the crime of trespass.</span></p>

FRIENDLY NOTE:</p>

Louisiana Law also states: </p>

Private property no longer has to have a five (5) strand barbed-wire fence enclosing the property. Also, property does not have to have POSTED signs attached to a structure every five-hundred feet or less any more. The law states that for one to go and travel on private property, he has to has written consent from the land owner, unless he is employed, or in person with ,in the process of land serveying, processof retrieving his domestic livestock or agents that has escaped a area fence...</p>

It might bethe "neighborly thing" to do is go see the land owner, and have a sit down and talk about the situation !!!! He just might of been minutes of finding out the prices of his crop has taken a dip in thecommodity market. Heck, he could of just MASHED his damn fingertrying to fix a tractor.We will never know. See if he would be kind enough to let you "patrol" his land and crops, to help him in some way, and to let you stay on just the turn rows (headlanes in sugar-cane fields), that way, both parties will come out ahead in this deal. You never know Tommy, you might have just found a good friend. We have never meet a bad farmer. Remember, he also,is just trying to put food on the table .</p>

>>>>>>>>>>> two guns <<<<<<<</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i know but we always took the farners word for it and as long as we wasn't doing damgae to the farmers crops and the farmer wasn't compaining then the owner who leased the perperty to the farmer shouldn't have said anything. after all he can't say i was rutting up the property because the tractors pass on the same road that i was riding on and they make ruts over 2' deep and 18"wide after they pass theough it then you can say it's rutted up. but we do respect the farmers and their crops and we stay off the rows and thats all the farmer ask of us. now the guy who owns the other section of property toldus he has no problem with us riding as long as the farmer who is leasing the property has no objections. everyone down here knows this guy and he'snot a nice guy to even talk too but to each their own like i said before we had been riding their for over 30 years and he never said anything thats the same headlane we shot that gator on and it was in the news paper and he gets the newspaper. i can show you a picture of us loading the gator in the truck at the same spot i was parked at with the rhino. this is a situation like if youhad been crossin my property all the time and i never said anything til one day i just got mad and went outside and cursed you out and called the cops now if you always crossed my property and i never stopped you or told you no !why just haul off and jump on someone and call the cops ?? heck even the cop told me the guy was wrong for what he did !!</p>

Onfoot

[quote user="tommy 20/69"]</p>

i'm gonna come see ya.i'm talkin to two gun i ain't goin see no onfoot or anyone in the - degree didits sorry!!</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

That's all right, Tommy! I doubt I'll be showing up with all your heat and humidity in the swamps! But if you can take the chill, I got a few million acres that is absolutely free to ride on! You got crocs, we got bears...</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
noway the only bears i wanna see are the ones in the zoo behind bars now i do really like the forest but i hate the cold weather because of my health but man if it wasn't for my spine problems i would move to the woods in a heartbeat . i think now with everyone getting so posesive of thier land and stuff that it's just getting to crazy it never used to be like this . we used to ride all the way to the next parrish and never get told nuthin and now your lucky if you don't get shot.</p>