CAMO RTV OWNER QUESTION

I just sold my 2004 RTV900 after 4 1/2 years soI can purchase a new 1140 crew cab model. I had an orange model but was considering buying aCamo version this time. How has your Camo finishes held up. My orange model still looked like new with cleaning and acoat of wax every other year. I have seenCamo finishes onother brands fade anddiscolor after a few years. Anyone had a Camo RTV 900 for 2-3 years? </p>

The new crewcabsare very nice. More power and a lot quieter than my old rattler. The battery is a lot larger. No tops or windshiels are available yet. Even took my nieghbor and he traded in an old Polaris Ranger onone. The only thingI noticed is theaccesories listed a polycarb windshield and not a glass one. </p>

rgm

</p>

Mine's an '06 & it still looks great. Like Bill's,it has also has a 'sheltered life'. </p>

Had it out this weekend trying to find a hill or mud hole that might slow it down. Didn't have any luck, it went up, over, & thru everything I found! </p>

Rich</p>

ckruse

My camo RTV 500 looks great on day 2! And, it was out in some blistering sun for a couple of hours this morning before the storm got here! LOL :). </p>

I'll be starting a new thread and hopefully have some pictures up soon. Thanks for humoring my giddyness! CKruse</p>

I just returned from the local Kubota dealer and he has a 4 year old, heavily used camo 900 that didn't get much TLC. The camo was is great shape except for the scratches scrapes etc but the original camo colors were as good as new. I wouldn't be concerned with color fade/washout .</p>

ckruse

I've only had it a week, but so far I'm really impressed. I'll try to post an update from time to time. You might check the other thread to read more. Thanks, CKruse</p>