Tommy was at it again!

Muleman,</p>

What do you mean when you say he forgot to pick up his sister............No one can pick her up......The only person that I can think of that might be able to pick her up is the Hulk...........</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,,</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
man ya'll keep makin fun of me like dat an i'ma gunna leava anda neva coma back til next week. and i got news foe ya'lls my sis done lost alot of weight we only need a dually to take her shoppin now them inline diesels have some poweer yea!!! and thanks to them letting up use the frieght elivator we can now go to the second floor in some stores that have rienforced concrete floors.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i been makin so much money wit all da sales of dis equipment dat i went out and bought myself a motorhome.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

redneckmotorhome.jpg
</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Word is you been down in the bayou hunting crawdads with your girlfriend. Guess she was impressed with the motorhome!!</p>

Just received word from Two Guns that he got a new doorbell chime..............I don't think he will have anyone ringing his doorbell in the near future..............What people won't do for attention..........LOL..................Sorry Two Guns, I couldn't resist..............</p>

Tommy just got rid of his HPX and is getting ready to buy a RTV-1100...........Look what he did with his HPX...........I don't think it will cut his grass either...................</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
seems a bit nipply out there huh??lmao!!!</p>

</p>

[quote user="muleman"]</p>

Word is you been down in the bayou hunting crawdads with your girlfriend. Guess she was impressed with the motorhome!!</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

</p>