MicroChiped ?

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
How many members on this forum has theirpetsmicrochiped ?It's something that I suggest all to do !!!!</p>

I understand there is several companies out there that does this. Mrs. Two Guns and myself use the Home Again chips in our friends. If you careas much about them, do it !!! I am surprised at the people that don'tevenknow about chipingtheirlittle buddys. Most all vets and law enforcement divisions carry the ID probing unit for idenification . Was thinking of this and thought passing it on !!! HAVE A NICE DAY >>>>>>>></p>

</p>

>>>>>>>>>> two guns <<<<<<<<<<<<</p>

</p>

http://public.homeagain.com/</p>

Please read all !!! >>>> and then click on next button until you come up on the video, you willimpressed how far technology has come !!!!!</p>

</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That is good advice. I will encourage Millie and Belle's "folks" to do this. Belle thinks she belongs to the RTV and me so I have some say in what goes on with the "nieces". Thanks again, Bordercollie</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Heck the wife wants to do that with me and give them a different address! We were just discussing this the other day for the jack russel"roamers".</p>