RTV 1100 Owners speed

CamoOrange

I bought my 1100 dec 23 2008, this thing is a truck,today driving wide open and only 23 mph , I pulled the high idle, second knob back on the left and holy sh*t.200-300rpm more and 30mph.also 2005 3130 hst owner. couldnt be more happy. would like to here more about this from other owners and how this could be fixed to the gas pedal.</p>

Camo Orange,</p>

I will try that this afternoon and let you know how i make out......I can get 25 and 26 on the flat..........Lets see what happens when I pull out the throttle cable............I only used the throttle cable for going up hills with a load.......I might have a 1100 speed demon on my hands.............LOOK OUT TOMMY...........I am going to get some Outlaws and come to DA SWAMPS...</p>

Rusty Anvil..........</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]</p>

I am going to get some Outlaws and come to DA SWAMPS...</p>

Rusty Anvil..........</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

Yea Rusty Anvil, </p>

Go on down to " DA SWAMPS",dem coonass' love to folks, just don't let Tommy talk you in to test firing the Outlaw tires in "DA FARMERS FIELDS" and endup in"DA GRAVE "or "DA JAIL " ....</p>

...........two guns >>>>></p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
hey we was talkin yesterday and we came up with a name for our atv/utv offroad club and i decided we would go wit the "coonass-outlaws" all my buddys after seeing what i went through in two wheel drive they are all selling their tires and getting outlaws.i used to be a firm believer in the 589's but not anymore them 589's are a really good tire but the outlaws just plain pull i still like the 589's and i think i will still get a pair for my everyday riding but the outlaws are for my deep stuff .if i get stuck with these on then i'm in a really deep holeand whoever is behind me had just as soon turn around.lol.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="tommy 20/69"]</p>

We came up with a name for our atv/utv offroad club and i decided we would go wit the "coonass-outlaws" </p>

they made righthere in louisiana and you know a coonass gonna make a tire thats gonna go through some mud,right ??</p>

[/quote]</p>

Tommy, I don't know mister >>>> Also knowwhat coonass' will do !!!</p>

I know Scott at High LIfter Products in Shreveport, he's a great fellow !!!! But I also know Don down here from where I'm at the Rubber / Tire / Plastic Recycle Center Inc. >> They supply the rubber to Scott up there, to go into the so called Outlaw tires, that is why they carry that name, they areschedulefour rubber, PERIOD >>> That rubber is being sold to High Lifter for something like $1.68 per 300 lb block, they add a chem-based fluid in it trying to rehab the substrate. Be careful spinning them tires to much, they are really in the testing mode still at the plants. I would hate that glue to come " unglued" and something happen. </p>

Might think about calling your new offroad club, something like, '" THE RECYCLED COONASS'" club >>>> Now that would be impressive. I bet Scott would get a kick out of that .... Don't tell about where they are getting the rubber from, folks think it's coming stright from the same source that ITP recieves >>></p>

Have you noticed how the rubber feels, that is the process glue they used, you can even smell it, it smells like sour soybeans at first , until you run them for awhile. You will also notice the " new " tit's on the tires, they are not all scheduled out like others.... They let them sit cool instead of jet cooling them, they think it will make the rubber hold together better....</p>

>>>>>>> two guns >>>>>
</p>

</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
recycled rubber is just fine it's not a highspeed tire. my buddy has been havin his for3or4 years now and they are still like new the best part of them are you don't have to spin them like other tires to keep them clean. so unless i'm doin 50mph down the highway i think i'm safe i looked them up and they said they have been testing and develpoing them for over 8 years so i think if something would have come up with the rubber poping it would have already.oh wait it did. the rubber di break and thats how we ended up with the 589's.lmao</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Working now on a logo for your , </p>

Recycled Coonass Club, what colors other than pink and blue doyou wish to have on your beenies& ruffles?</p>

Also, does they shake your machine while in motion? Are they noisey ?Do that hard rubber flex ? Can you smell the glue in that recycle rubberin them Outlaws when ridingin the farmers fields, If so, apply some of that Boudreaux's Butt Paste>>>> That stuff will fix anything !!!!Removes that smell,You know it issome good stuff,says so on the container (Pleasant scent )!!!Contains Zinc Oxide, treats and protects .... probobley better than Armour All & Son of a Gun protectant .... </p>

Scott from High Lifter, that is Boudreaux's cousin from his mothers side. He recommends this stuff. You can also save money by purchasing it by the five gallon tubs >...... They said it's good toothpaste and a treatment if one has hemorroids problems .... I've known Boudreaux's best friend, Thibodeaux, to polish his boots up before going to a funeral with this stuff ..... And they shine like a new nickel !!!!</p>

P.S. TOMMY, </p>

Should think about bringing some of the Boudrouex Butt Paste to that farmer who field you played in, sounds like you done give him a good case of the " RED ASS " , they said that stuff is good for that also >>>> Thought I'd just pass that on to you, buddy !!!!!</p>

</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
this is gonna get you they ride smoother than the 589'swhen you first take off they kinda have a rough ride like the 589's but anything just over idoling they ride smoother than my mudlites.the way the tire is desgned it's only calls for 5lbs of air and if you look at them they have more tread contact on the ground than most tires do because they are basicly flat now the 589's have a crown sorta to the tire and not all the tread reall domes into contact with the ground but with the out;aws the whole tread makes contact wit the ground so that give me something like 4 treads at about 7"long and 2"wide on the ground at all times plus those 4 treads have 2"side lugs to catch the side of a rut if you need to. i wouldn't go any bigger than a 26"outlaw but twoguns trust me when i tell you you have to get you a set of these they are pricy but man one day or trip in the mud and you will be in love . hey you see the way me and you love our 589's well man i bet if you got a set of these you probably wouldn't even put that bota in 4 wheel drive again .and the way you swap out tires and run the stockers in the summer man they will probably last you forever. i know they did widen up my rhino a good bit because my buddy had to come get me yesterday and the rhino was rubbin tires on his 5' wide traileryesterday so i think they widened it up by about 4 or 5 inches. they say unless they come off the rim the outlaws will still pull you through the mud and i can see how because you pretty much are running them on flats already 5lbs ain't much.</p>

</p>

as for as the logo man use the outlaw colors and make the logo look manly.lol cause when i get out my rhino and i move all stiff necked and stuff people say damn man whass wrong wit you ?? then i gotta go through the whole 9 yards of a story of my injury and stuff. but as long as i.m in the rhino seat i look normal i just thank the guy who invented these utv's cause man if it wasn't for them i would be a couch potatoe 4 wheelers are out of the question but the sxs's are a bit easier to handle and in the sloppy mud there are no bumps hills or fast turns it's just slop.lol so get goin on dat logo.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Heck, that RTV just might tear the treads of themInlaw tires. Better keep what I got for now.In fact,goany better, I be going fromtreelimb to tree limb in the swamps. Need to stay out of the canopys >>>What ply are the tires you are running now ?Are theyradial ?</p>

>>>>>>> two guns </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
they 6 ply they have a stiffersidewall than the 589 but i find the lugs are about the same hardness.</p>

When I pulled out the throttle on my 1100, the only thing that happened was that it increased the rpm's....As I was on the flat going down a dirt road I pulled out the throttle all the way and still no increase in speed......I still only get 25 mph......I love my Orange Orangatan and I don't care if slow is its only speed................</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,,,,</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Rusty Anvil,</p>

Why go faster, you going to miss everthing as it goes by to fast ...... Keep it slow, but if you have to have the wind blow your hair ~~~~~~~~~~~~ find a hill !!!!
</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
neg i was juss tryin to help out das all. i see dat big ole deere strainin to pull da plow so i juss figured i would do my share of the plowin das all my bad!!! owner can't take a joke das all. i washed it off today and i got 4 5 gallon buckets of mud off da rhino tomorrow ima gonna go drop it off at the guys door step i sure don't wanna be called a thief but i'm keepin ma buckets !!!!!</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

i use dat butt paste in my cv joints!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

That is a serious product, something in the area of Marvel Mystery Oil >>>> </p>

*** Some people swear by it, some people swear at it, but results is what really tells the tale. </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i see dat stuff at wal mart on the end of the isle that gotta feelgooshie walkin around wit some pasted shoved up yo butt huh??</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

i see dat stuff at wal mart on the end of the isle</p>

[/quote]</p>

Yep, next to that stuff that help stiff things smooth out >>>> udder butter >>> great duing cold weather riding !!!!!</p>

</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
damn wouldn't that stuff like melt like butter or sumpthin from the heat from beain in the crack and then wrapped up in some thermal undies and then another layer of pants ?? man it would be oozin all down the leg an stuff ewwww man!!! das grosssss!!to me it would give you the feelin dat you crapped yo draws all day long.lmao</p>