RTV 1100 Owners speed

Two Guns,</p>

I tried out what you said about going downa hill to blow my hair and it did not happen...........I have no hair to blow............Now I think that I am missing out on a important part of my life..........LMAO.........I think I will start a RTV bald mans club..........See what you started Jamie, you got my brain in gear..........</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Rusty Advil,</p>

If you would like,would be happy to send you asquirrel tail, you can duct-tape it to the top, and get thatwind " RUSH " >>>>> That therapy might make you feel better >>>> </p>

</p>

>>>>>>>>> two guns </p>

</p>

Two Guns,</p>

Two Guns,,,</p>

I think Tommy should buy some of that Utter Smooth Butter to smooth out that cane field that he put all those deep ruts......Here in Pa. they use all the field right up to the road...........No place to ride..........If I tried to ride on a farmers field up here, you would see turkey buzzards circling overhead waiting for me to stop quivering.........Everything is posted up here......Even the abandoned strip mines,,,,,You have to have permission to ride........</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I agree with you much Rusty Advil, it's that way here too !!!! </p>

TOMMY >>>> MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU >>>>>></p>

We forgive you !!! But it was not our land >>>Makes adifference >>> It was HIS land you were running on, not ours >>> Pray that the judge and the farmer forgive you !!!! </p>

LOUISIANA ***** </p>

IT'S THE LAND OF HOSPITALITY, UNLESS YOU DON'T BELONG !!!!</p>

>>>>> two guns >>>>></p>

</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i'm just gonna let the trails go and the poperty owners have their land . i'm gonna find me a truck and start going to some other locations that aremore friendly gonna start lookin for a nice little truck to pull my trailer and thats all i need cause with this word of mouth permission i soon found out that if the owner gets mad he can have a ticket written ay day of the week man i could have tickets all over the place. the law used to be unless thepeoperty was posted or the owner told you or had warned you already to stay off you was good to go but they done changed all that.heck the cop even told me it's ok to curse someone out in public now man what is this world comin to!! i'll remeber that when a person makes me mad i'll let him have a piece of my mind legally.lol</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, And it is that way in Mississippi too. ........... Rusty, I think that may look sharp. Are you going for the mohawk or multiple doo's? If you want a change of color, I could sent the end of an angus tail. But depending on how big of a head you have you might need several....?? Bordercollie</p>

Bordercollie,</p>

I used a grey and a red squirrel tail and that wasn't enough to cover my head, but I don't like the flopping of the tails hitting me on the noggin.........I like bald better.........I wish now that I didn't use that epoxy to glue the tails to my head because it is hard to sleep with all that clutter on my head........LMAO......I got the red squirrel tail off but it left a 3 inch wide strip of scalp missing from forehead to neck.........That glue sure works........</p>

Rusty Anvil,,</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]</p>

Bordercollie,</p>

I like bald better</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

Heck Rusty Anvil, It don't look to bad ~~~~~~~</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
thats what rusty looked like after my sister got through with him!!!lmao</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="TWO GUNS"] Heck Rusty Anvil, It don't look to bad ~~~~~~~[/quote]</p>

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!!!</p>

</p>

</p>

Hey Guys,</p>

I can take it...........When you are picking on me, you are letting some other poor soul alone.......Tommy's sister sure was a lot of fun........</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
If you want to have fun try this one out! Put her in the back of the RTV and have a hot air boost to increase your top speed.</p>

Muleman,</p>

I would take any one of Tommy's sisters before that B____..............She is going to ruin this country along with Mr. O.....................</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
My what beedy eyes you have Rusty it could favor the other picture?.Two Guns said to use duct tape but then that stuff smarts too and will pull the skin off your lip. That picture Two Guns got of you does't look tooooo bad though....but then I can't find my readers........Haha... Bordercollie<br _moz_editor_bogus_node="TRUE" /></p>