TS115A Transmission / Steering Oil Pressure Low

lutzj

Looking for some ideas concerning the Transmission/ Power steering oil pressure warning.

It will come on after about 1.5 hours after starting to work the tractor. The dealership has replaced the sensor twice and it still does it. The oil level in the rear end sight glass goes up when this happens. I am wondering if there is a value that closes?? The steering never becomes hard still has "power steering". Any thoughts would be welcome as the dealership has been a little bit unhelpful so far.

Thanks

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome! Is it still under warranty? I don't know anything about this to speak of but would make sure that the fin cooler is clean and check records to make sure the hyd filter(s) have been changed- also see if the fluid is still clear in the sight glass. Those are the easy fixes. good luck. bordercollie

lutzj

Yes after the dealership talked to a Tech rep they changed a sensor that was related to but not the one going off and it took care of the problem sorry can not remember the exact one that solved the problem

littleblue

Do you think you would be able to find the part number or part that they changed? My dealer still can't find the problem, Thx for your help. Neal