New BX25 10 Hours

trackeer

Hey All,

I've put on about 12 hours on the tractor since last Friday in my spare time.
Some fist use observations,

The seat works great, I think I prefer to work the Back Hoe from the dirve position, you realize how light this tractor is when digging in and working rocks and stumps. In the drive position I can adjust the tractor and allow myself more leverage making minor adjustments to tractor location and its easier to stay in the drive position to do that.
The Stabilizer legs are ok, again, this is a light machine, if your pulling rocks, stumps, I prefer no Stabilizer legs and work the tractor from the drive position. You really need very stable ground for the legs to be truly effective. soft dirt, mud like I was in today and the back hoe pulls the tractor with minimal effort.
I FEL works beautifully, again this is a light machine and the FEl/BH can push the tractor with little effort. I think this tractor set up as it is may be the best deal going in a Sub, I'm not sure installing a BH on a lighter or smaller tractor will be overly satisfying?????? Of course that is my opinion and only based on my use of this machine for the time I've had with it, and what your intended use, but I have a hard time understanding why anyone would get a BH and not use it for the things I've used it for so far.
I will update occasionally as I perfect the controls, and what I find to be the best operating situations, and of course the routine issues should they arise.

Moe in NH

Erik

sounds like you're having more fun than me this week.
hoping it will dry out enough here that I can get some seat time in soon!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Moe, congrats on your new tractor. :thumb: And you got a backhoe right from the start, like I wish I had done. I'm jealous. :mrgreen: :D
I love the size, it's a huge advantage when working in tight spots, and it can still get the job done ...just might take a little longer, and who's gonna complain about extra seat time? :D
Great reveiw. The only thing that could have made it better would have been to have pics with the review. I hope you'll see fit to share some pics of your new baby soon. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

trackeer

Thanks Guys,

I will post some pics of the New Toy, it is a sweet little tractor, and not so big as to overwhelm when working small/medium chores.

Thanks

Moe in NH

PS., Dry out, lolololol, finally quits snowing now we get one day on and one day off with rain!!!!!!!!!

trackeer

Thanks,

Some of these are offered at the dealer where I bought my tractor, I want the hook kit, fork kit, and the dolly for the backhoe.
The more I use the Tractor the more I like it, as others have said, it does the job just need to work at it a little longer.

Thanks

Moe in NH

shvl73

Hi Moe! :tiphat:
I'm another newbie here from NH, over in Dunbarton. Love to see some pics when you get a chance.
Torin

trackeer

Hey Torin,

I'm in Nashua, if the weather would cooperate I would take some pic's, but when we get a dry moment or two, I forget the camera and head out and try and get things done before it rains.
I will get out some pic's, I want to show off my new toy, lololol

Moe in NH